Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forcy BL/WI Boots of Amp

SIGMetal
    lol 1st off i stated u dont like it dont use it. 2nd anyone from venus has absolutely no idea how the market / availabilty of things on merc are so ure opinion means nuthin. 3rd hibachirayne everything i put to u is a ripoff/lie/scam

now mats cost around 150m to obtain with 200m initial payment = 350m per try whether it fails or comes out fail craft this is ure main risk
    3,4,5 % correct amp is 150m mats + 200m initial + 300m for boot = 650m
    7% correct amp is 150m mat + 200m initial + 1.8B for boot = 2.15B

3%-5% ranges from 1B-2B
    7% ranges minimum 5B+
    i find this to be a huge favor for merc. not only can i keep the crafting to myself and just sell them instead like most others do i actually took the time to post it here for u guys. but of course the haters and forumtrolls got nuthin better to do and here they are again. and matri please show me ft crafts with 1 to 2 open slots ty. i find it sad that im the only person on merc offering forcy amp crafting to public yet im the bad guy lol =)
    Last edited by Spur; 05-19-2010 at 07:05 AM.

Are you majoring in extortion in college or is high school your higher education? ( Before ya comment I havent stopped going to school sense i graduated high school. Its called continued education credits to keep my degree and certification valid and up to date ) .

There are several crafters doing free crafting or are only charging for PC crafts with not initial charge.

Do us a favor and dont do mercury any favors. I will continue to expose you to the community and make you look bad with your own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Are you majoring in extortion in college or is high school your higher education? ( Before ya comment I havent stopped going to school sense i graduated high school. Its called continued education credits to keep my degree and certification valid and up to date ) .

There are several crafters doing free crafting or are only charging for PC crafts with not initial charge.

Do us a favor and dont do mercury any favors. I will continue to expose you to the community and make you look bad with your own actions.
    can u introduce me to them, i'd like some free crafts =D
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

SIGMetal

really i would like to meet some as well. u can spread as much of ure propaganda to the community as u want but it doesnt change the fact of who i am

Just a few as requested.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...mercury-server
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Basic-Crafting
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...it-Martialhelm

All these are reasonable or free with no charge for the attempt. You can keep trying to extort the community all you like. While I am here I will do my part to inform the community and prevent that from happening.

What I have to say is not propaganda its all fact and sense I started doing so I am seeing more and more people putting less and less faith in your word.

SIGMetal
    Just a few as requested.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...mercury-server
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Basic-Crafting
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...it-Martialhelm

All these are reasonable or free with no charge for the attempt. You can keep trying to extort the community all you like. While I am here I will do my part to inform the community and prevent that from happening.

What I have to say is not propaganda its all fact and sense I started doing so I am seeing more and more people putting less and less faith in your word.
    uhhh fail? all 3 of these are not forcy amp like i stated above. facts can be proven ures cannot thats y its called propaganda, spreading it as if it were facts

Blager is and all 3 do not charge per attempt. All 3 have reasonable pricing and only charge for PC. I am just pointing out the difference between providing service to the community vs your extortion of the community.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 05-19-2010 at 08:58 AM.

SIGMetal
    Blager is and all 3 do not charge per attempt. All 3 have reasonable pricing and only charge for PC. I am just pointing out the difference between providing service to the community vs your extortion of the community.
    uhh no hes not. his 200m charge is for lvl 99 not forcium pc

lol nobody is going to take that risk
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    venus has no right to say anything?... lol dusnt take much common sense to understand that alz glitching caused inflation on merc. and there is no arguement here if you find someone willing to do this then yay for u cause i cud care less

/end talking on this thred

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast