Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forcy BL/WI Boots of Amp

lmao =X spur craft me boots for freeeeee! i treat u to vietnamese, dimsum, w/e u like!
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    venus has no right to say anything?... lol dusnt take much common sense to understand that alz glitching caused inflation on merc. and there is no arguement here if you find someone willing to do this then yay for u cause i cud care less

/end talking on this thred
    when did i say venus cant say anything? and since u know merc and venus economy is diff who are u to say my prices are too high? if u cared less y did u make 2 posts?

these forums are being filled with useless / mindless posting cause people dont even think b4 they respond. sometimes i find that u guys post just cause of the thread starter and dont even know wat the topic was about to begin with

In every life we have some trouble
    When you worry you make it double

so dont wryyy... be happyyyy
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    when did i say venus cant say anything? and since u know merc and venus economy is diff who are u to say my prices are too high? if u cared less y did u make 2 posts?

these forums are being filled with useless / mindless posting cause people dont even think b4 they respond. sometimes i find that u guys post just cause of the thread starter and dont even know wat the topic was about to begin with

I sense frustration here. lol. People would probably have a lil more faith in your word/reputation if you didn't make bad/greedy deals or could admit your intentions are wrong. in either case your crafting and marketing are becoming more of a joke then a buisness.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I sense frustration here. lol. People would probably have a lil more faith in your word/reputation if you didn't make bad/greedy deals or could admit your intentions are wrong. in either case your crafting and marketing are becoming more of a joke then a buisness.
    sry im showing frustration cause thats how i know u want me to feel. it wouldnt be nice if u went thru all that work and i didnt show u some sort of achievement. my word/reputation is perfectly fine, the pebbles ure throwing at it isnt gonna change much. right is right and wrong is wrong u cant change these facts

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    lol i understand where you're coming from, its like dam be a lil more fair so i can buy ur stuff and become a lil stronger... but then if u think about it, people don't really have to deal with spur's prices/offers etc. Its like in the real world people sell stuff above market price, but then they lose business like that... but u don't see people starting riots to that company or blaming them for overpricing a luxury that they want. I'm not asking you to agree with me just asking you to look at a different point of view.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Shut the f up son. Spur is like gas prices. You dont like it but you still buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post
    Shut the f up son. Spur is like gas prices. You dont like it but you still buy it.
    I loled, then I was sad cause my tank is half empty. QQ
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

The truth hurts man. Q.Q Hybrid ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by O.o View Post
    lol i understand where you're coming from, its like dam be a lil more fair so i can buy ur stuff and become a lil stronger... but then if u think about it, people don't really have to deal with spur's prices/offers etc. Its like in the real world people sell stuff above market price, but then they lose business like that... but u don't see people starting riots to that company or blaming them for overpricing a luxury that they want. I'm not asking you to agree with me just asking you to look at a different point of view.
    I do see your side I really do. However in the real world you have the BBB rating that give companies a grade based on their buisness's honesty, performance and values. In this case His honesty and values are in question.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Consider me the BBB of cabal. lol

On a side note I dont care about gas prices. I switch to a efficent ULEV when gas skyrocketed 2 yrs ago. 40+ MPG FTW.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast