Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T1 FB lvl 76 xxNOKIAxx W/E his name is hitting me through a gate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    I highly doubt I was lagging, the reason I turned fraps on was because they killed me the same way right before.
    is there still a red haired wiz named rolando (maybe changed name) playin that just walks thru the gates and takes ur base?

also, kwa has a cap fa as well. she/he plays the proc fa only when they have that fb with them. use to take cap bringer wit that fa, then never play it and play the proc bringer so they never had to face a bringer during war.
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Yes he still plays sometimes i wait in base trying to get him but when he sees me he just skips it. I guess he knows I'm frapping because ive seen him do that countless times. As for kwa's cap fa kikik i know he tried to get bringer from me but couldent and he never ever went war without knowing a proc fb was on. Since i posted this here i have not seen ether him nor N0kia in a war, maybe there getting investigated. This is taking a bit but well see what gm's decide. The Venus t2 video also has obvious hacking but has not been resolved so they might be a bit busy.

i knew kwagwai and gwakwai was hacking. rolando still pops in, frapped but gms didnt do anything.

Osmium
    HarryPooper!!! we just jk wiff u mangz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Yes he still plays sometimes i wait in base trying to get him but when he sees me he just skips it. I guess he knows I'm frapping because ive seen him do that countless times. As for kwa's cap fa kikik i know he tried to get bringer from me but couldent and he never ever went war without knowing a proc fb was on. Since i posted this here i have not seen ether him nor N0kia in a war, maybe there getting investigated. This is taking a bit but well see what gm's decide. The Venus t2 video also has obvious hacking but has not been resolved so they might be a bit busy.
    like i said, few months ago i had a t1, i frapped, screenshotted, sent tickets, added it in bad user forum about rolando etc.

GMs said theyd look into it and closed the thread...as u are saying now...months later...hes still here.
    its all bs favortism, we all know their hacking, theyve even admitted it in screenshots, but GMs refuse to ban em.

u urself commented on this 1.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ury-Tier-1-war.

and then theres this
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?32708-banned

obv not investigated hard since u can view him any war and see it...

sends the message to the rest of the players like kiki etc to go ahead and hack, not gonna get banned.
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-07-2012 at 04:10 PM.

gm cookie already said he wasnt hacking,u where just lagging....

its a root bug he rooted u just before u passed across the gate . it happens alot . it appears to him that your still inside the base. trust me that niguh will not get ban
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Banned
    I liked the part where he used round cut.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    its a root bug he rooted u just before u passed across the gate . it happens alot . it appears to him that your still inside the base. trust me that niguh will not get ban
    3-5 sec he is outside gate, not laggin at all and then gets rooted, and then gets attacked. he sat there for 2secs outside gate not rooted.

and from the side of the screen u can even see him cast root, and the fa be rooted simultaneously.....no lag.
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-07-2012 at 09:36 PM.

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12