Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New Noob FS Need Help & Suggestions From Pro FS

New Noob FS Need Help & Suggestions From Pro FS

Hi Guys! i am a New/Noob level 109 FS and want to stay in Tier 2 for a while until i get Honor 13.

i need advice with my gear on what is needed to be replaced and if my gear is usable till i get to level 160/170.

Here is my Gear.

Shine Helm - +7 - 26 cd

Shine Armor - +9 - +50HP, +5 SAmp

Shine Glove - +9 - +4 SAmp

Shine Boots - +9 - +50HP, +4 Samp

Weapons:

Sigmetal Blade +11 - 20 CD

Topaz Crystal +7 - 20 CD / 3 Amp

Accessories:

EOF +6
    EOG +7

Astral Bike +9

AOP +4

2 x Crit Ring +10 CD

2 x ROL +10 CR

2 x Def Earing +4 Def.

1 x BOF

1 x Bracelet of Brute +6 Attack

What level should i put in SG, SS & SB? i put lvl 20 to all three.

I want to have a set i can use until lvl 160 for dungeons and TG War when i deceide to level up,

but i think this set is not enough for both. i feel its still weak in TG War but in Dungeons i think its fine.

Please Help me fellow FS's and Pro FS's out there.

Thanks in Advance!

First thing I'd recommend is dropping your helm and getting a s tit 40 dmg or even a 7/30 s tit helm since they are relatively cheap now.

I don't really know your budget so it's hard to say what to buy. But 7 amp gears would help you out a ton. Also sell the bike a get a kred if possible. 5 amp/10 cd is better than 37 def.

As for skills such as your main one (SS an SG) I love them at 20 but while in war it's kinda pointless because if your rooted you have no other means to attack from a distance so it's nice to keep them around level 9 that way when your in that situation you can spam to two and not break combo so easily. Also those two skills have some nice damage output.

But like I said depending on your budget I can tell you where to go from there.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Thanks for the advice IBlade, i will try to get a 7amp gears and a new helm. i dont have a big budget just saving alz if i want to buy something.

Would Stit. gears can be used until 160+? or i'll just keep my old set for dungeon usage?

Again Thanks for the great advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Thanks for the advice IBlade, i will try to get a 7amp gears and a new helm. i dont have a big budget just saving alz if i want to buy something.

Would Stit. gears can be used until 160+? or i'll just keep my old set for dungeon usage?

Again Thanks for the great advice.
    You could use S tit at higher levels but I would pair it with some rof9s/10s for the def from them to offset the lower def your getting from the S tit. I currently have 3 S tit piece and some +15 shine boots and have 1105 def.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    You could use S tit at higher levels but I would pair it with some rof9s/10s for the def from them to offset the lower def your getting from the S tit. I currently have 3 S tit piece and some +15 shine boots and have 1105 def.

Thanks IBlade! your advice is very helpfull! I will probably get 2 Stit gears today and will save alz for the other gears.

If you plan to stay in T2, those gears that you have are fine. Sure, you may deal less damage than another person who is more geared, but you rack up a large amount of defense against them. You'll do fine in nation war with your gear, there is no need to buy anything else. Your job in nation war is to defend and tank for your team, you are not a pusher and even if you had better gear, your pushing skills would still not be that great.

If you want to give up your defense for Shadow Titanium amp, you will lose a lot of defense. This can be a beneficial or harmful change.
    - Benefit: You will rack up points faster in nation war if you defend.
    - Drawback: You will constantly need to know when to pull out because you cannot tank as much with Shadow Titanium. (around 6k HP mark)

*I strictly T2 with my FS, so I know how it's like ^^

good advice blade but dont just take one persons advice get it from others
    i know my idea of gear is not cheap and the build i want is not cheap but, my advice (7/30 helm) ummm no,
    fs need as much def as you can get and hp (sadly that means geting higher grade gear and slowly upgradeing it)
    but the main thing that s is your waepons, the blade is ok
    but unless you have 36 dmg you need to have a forcy or high grade blade (+11 sig is ok)
    and for your xtal sence base is not that much diffrence from grade to grade you can have a lower grade weapon so you can have the extra cd.
    as for armor just get sig or forcy (even if its 3 or 4% amp) and upgrade it slowly for extra def.
    and only replace it when you can aford 7amp of the same gear then start upgradeing it.
    but all you really need to spend extra on ( my own advice) is a good blade (sence the base is a good jump from grade to grade) but it will cost you.
    k red is a must.
    and for grinding you can make it easy with out and extra rate (on weapons and helm) but for war you need it.
    best helm for fs (dont ask just trust me is eather a 15/24 or a 7/7/24) but that will cost a good bit.
    a blade and helm are going to be your bigest cost other than that just slowly up your gear

i know you cant get forcy and you want to say below 110 but that is my advice for a fs any lvl. just rember def and hp is a shelders best friend, the more you have the harder it is to mess up and get killed by a noob.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unboundflame View Post
    good advice blade but dont just take one persons advice get it from others
    i know my idea of gear is not cheap and the build i want is not cheap but, my advice (7/30 helm) ummm no,
    fs need as much def as you can get and hp (sadly that means geting higher grade gear and slowly upgradeing it)
    but the main thing that s is your waepons, the blade is ok
    but unless you have 36 dmg you need to have a forcy or high grade blade (+11 sig is ok)
    and for your xtal sence base is not that much diffrence from grade to grade you can have a lower grade weapon so you can have the extra cd.
    as for armor just get sig or forcy (even if its 3 or 4% amp) and upgrade it slowly for extra def.
    and only replace it when you can aford 7amp of the same gear then start upgradeing it.
    but all you really need to spend extra on ( my own advice) is a good blade (sence the base is a good jump from grade to grade) but it will cost you.
    k red is a must.
    and for grinding you can make it easy with out and extra rate (on weapons and helm) but for war you need it.
    best helm for fs (dont ask just trust me is eather a 15/24 or a 7/7/24) but that will cost a good bit.
    a blade and helm are going to be your bigest cost other than that just slowly up your gear
    15/24 and 7/40 will be virtually the same in a normal combo but a 7/40 (even a 7/34) wins out by a lot in aura (whether its n.war or pve).

Here's a rule, I would love to have full Bluestin/Shadowtit set with max amp and useful slots instead of 3/4 amp forcy, the more attack you got the better, ForceShielders already got enough defense so what you need is hardcore amp/cd/atk and vamp, once you got that covered make sure that you have great attack and neglect the defense, PERIOD.