Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Public GvG - Merc - overview and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    merc sux venus ftw

Funny. If he didn't care, why did he bother posting? He's trolling himself.

It's the weekend now . I could do a poll and see the best times for everyone/ most ppl/ have more than 1 for ppl that missed the other time.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Funny. If he didn't care, why did he bother posting? He's trolling himself.

It's the weekend now . I could do a poll and see the best times for everyone/ most ppl/ have more than 1 for ppl that missed the other time.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    merc sux venus ftw
    all i gotta say is that,the first time we did the red vs blue in venus like 15-20 ppl came,it is not much but at least ppl in venus had fun,all ppl did in mercury was full map and be around during the gvg.....
    just pathetic if u ask me.
    oh and it wasnt on summer i think lol

making such a big deal over this..dawg... all u gotta do is just set a better time and on the weekends and its cool, not saying its a bad idea man but, just cuz some people dont show up doesnt make merc bad.... not saying venus is bad or anything and tbh, i see more ppl from venus saying merc is bad then merc saying venus is bad on these forums these days.. if its that bad just go back to venus PROBLEM SOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    making such a big deal over this..dawg... all u gotta do is just set a better time and on the weekends and its cool, not saying its a bad idea man but, just cuz some people dont show up doesnt make merc bad.... not saying venus is bad or anything and tbh, i see more ppl from venus saying merc is bad then merc saying venus is bad on these forums these days.. if its that bad just go back to venus PROBLEM SOLVED
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...T-IS-SOOOO-big......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    50 procs come from venus because few ppl in wars....all come to merc...all proc...and they expect dif results? u cant just flood a server with that many from 1 nation and thinks its gonna have no cause/effect.

u want ppl in war?
    switch to cap.

and val, gl wit the GvGs an all, i think if GMs added some kinda "team" GvG function where ppl didnt have to leave their guilds and could still participate, i think ud have a better outcome.

I've mentioned that in a huge suggestion thread before that had alot of support, but I guess the dev's passed it down. Its ok.

Now Imma post in a thread in the Mercury section of the forums about Next weekend's Alternate modes of GvG.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I've mentioned that in a huge suggestion thread before that had alot of support, but I guess the dev's passed it down. Its ok.

Now Imma post in a thread in the Mercury section of the forums about Next weekend's Alternate modes of GvG.
    ya i saw ur suggestion about it, just another reason u need to start trying to get the votes for this new camp thing lol

I keep trying to post it. 3 times I've failed bcs my internet s that bad.

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast