Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Very Disapointing.

Shadow Titanium

This is Very Disapointing.

Cabal Players Should Read this thread.

Ive seen many players tried to craft and fail.
    tried to farm but got nothing. ONLY UCH AND FCHH.

Gms are suppose to make the players happy not to make them buy stuff in Ecoin so u could make money. Im a Former MU Game Headmaster. i know everything how the system works.

If ur using The Very Low Drop rate of Epic items and good items , Very Success Rate Of Upgrading , And Very success rate on crfting to make the players buy Ecoins, that is not so good.
    It is ur responsibility to make the players satisfies and happy.
    Me ang My guildMates Has run Ic1 and ic2 for more than 100 times and we never got an epic items drops or any good drops. this s very disapointing.
    Ive played other Cabal before and this cabal is just not good anough which will bring the players quit.
    Farming is not easy and so upgrading m, you should consider other players farming for their alz and u should also think how much they spend on just upgrading items in a very low success rate.

Aevrything before the latest update was very different.

Itrs disapointing but its true.

Dont comment here if u disagree.
    Last edited by rjarol02; 09-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.

you just sUCcK
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post

Gms are suppose to make the players happy not to make them buy stuff in Ecoin so u could make money. Im a Former MU Game Headmaster. i know everything how the system works.

If ur using The Very Low Drop rate of Epic items and good items , Very Success Rate Of Upgrading , And Very success rate on crfting to make the players buy Ecoins, that is not so good.
    Me ang My guildMates Has run Ic1 and ic2 for more than 100 times and we never got an epic items drops or any good drops. this s very disapointing.
    Ive played other Cabal before and this cabal is just not good anough which will bring the players quit.
    Farming is not easy and so upgrading m, you should consider other players farming for their alz and u should also think how much they spend on just upgrading items in a very low success rate.

More qq cuz cabal is to hard? lol ppl these days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post

i was a gm/tester etc for other games as well, and i agree with you. best thing i think theyve done to help the game's players/profit equally was vouchers, beyond that...........(nothing)

they could put up a poll to see wat people want changed in the game, but they wont...they know wat the answer/s will be. instead they put up polls
    "which item do u want to be 10% off in cash shop!"
    Last edited by cronic21; 09-07-2012 at 04:01 PM.

only if these guys played in open beta... smd
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    only if these guys played in open beta... smd
    lmao

Forcium
    i'd disagree/ agree but when you type like that it's hard to read and hurts my head

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    i'd disagree/ agree but when you type like that it's hard to read and hurts my head
    if u cant keep up with improper english on here...how u expect to irl in korea?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    if u cant keep up with improper english on here...how u expect to irl in korea?
    You'd think people would catch on about the whole "biggest troll" thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    You'd think people would catch on about the whole "biggest troll" thing...
    You can't fix stupid sir
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast