Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safest way to buy ACC bind items

Titanium

Safest way to buy ACC bind items

Hi All

New to cabal here so would like to ask for some advice.
    I want to buy ACC binding items. Does anyone know a way to do it without the risk of getting scam?

Forcium
    Get a trustworthy middleman.

theres always a risk of getting scam . what u wanna do is frap the whole transaction and have enough evidence then send a ticket incase they scam u. if u hav enough evidence gm will recover your alz
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Middleman has to be a famous trustworthy Cabal player who is known throughout
    If they scam you their reputation is ruined, and yea ^ what he said frap it xD

professional middleman for hire, 25% on all transactions. come at me

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    theres always a risk of getting scam . what u wanna do is frap the whole transaction and have enough evidence then send a ticket incase they scam u. if u hav enough evidence gm will recover your alz
    Thanks for the info, from the way you wrote it seemed to me that you have some experience on ACC binding transaction. If this is the case, could you give me examples of the kind of evidence that gm will look for? I wanna make certain I get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Leon View Post
    Thanks for the info, from the way you wrote it seemed to me that you have some experience on ACC binding transaction. If this is the case, could you give me examples of the kind of evidence that gm will look for? I wanna make certain I get the idea.

simply frap the whole thing including the conversations. xfer trade is very risky , someone has to be willing to give their alz/item first. if u are going to give your alz first make sure u frap that.
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Banned
    i personally believe the buyer should choose the middleman(known player in the server), since its their alz being given 1st.

Banned
    when u need a mid man plz pm laraz or romp or trapaium they never scam @@

Titanium
    Thanks a lot for all the info guys. So umm, this is prob a stupid question but since I am noob and all so here goes: What is the role of the middleman anyway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast