Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial crafting - New system

Trainee
    sorry maybe a stupid question, but for the craft of weapons used item 2 slots for all kinds of craft?

(Game cabal eu, and I try to insert information in the European Forum)

hm im on basic craft lvl 6 100% in cabal eu we dont have update yet should i craft to lvl 8 before update or isnt it worth it?

isnt it that the cards u have already applied or do u have to buy all reciepts anyway?

You only need 2slots for osmium and up, clean slots, any +
    Lower grade is 0-1slot

And yes get to lvl 8 basic craft, it is almost impossible to level basic craft after the update
    After the update you will keep all your formula cards except slot extender hig (maybe low-medium too, im not sure)

Trainee
    sorry for my bad English, on cabal eu not already done updating
    and especially looking for information on the craft of swords Forcium as some are in the "old system to 100%"
    and doubt that we had with the new system and if you had to use 2 slots for crafting swords?
    In the old system that we still have swords using 1 slot (Forcium)

Quote Originally Posted by Mardoh View Post
    sorry for my bad English, on cabal eu not already done updating
    and especially looking for information on the craft of swords Forcium as some are in the "old system to 100%"
    and doubt that we had with the new system and if you had to use 2 slots for crafting swords?
    In the old system that we still have swords using 1 slot (Forcium)
    Not to worry along with the update comes increase drop rate for 2 slot items. The increase is NOT a lot but enough to get the new crafting system going also a super success craft or what use to be called perfect craft can give 1 or 2 slot resolts.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Trainee
    ok thanks and good game

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    You only need 2slots for osmium and up, clean slots, any +
    Lower grade is 0-1slot
    hmmm.... did I read that right? You can now craft with any + grade? it doesnt need to be +0 anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by FlybyEU View Post
    hmmm.... did I read that right? You can now craft with any + grade? it doesnt need to be +0 anymore?
    As far as I know you still need 0+ to craft, NOT leveled up gear.
    Not to dis Deathlymonkey but he worded his statement a bit poorly "...any + Lower grade is 0-1 slot". He means any gear lower than osm requires 0 or 1 slot to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    As far as I know you still need 0+ to craft, NOT leveled up gear.
    Not to dis Deathlymonkey but he worded his statement a bit poorly "...any + Lower grade is 0-1 slot". He means any gear lower than osm requires 0 or 1 slot to craft.
    No I said any + and I meant it. The item used to craft (in my case, the 2slots mystic gloves for example) does NOT need to be at a specific +, thats a common mistake.

Trust me I'm an engineer...euhh a crafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    No I said any + and I meant it. The item used to craft (in my case, the 2slots mystic gloves for example) does NOT need to be at a specific +, thats a common mistake.

Trust me I'm an engineer...euhh a crafter.
    Verified, after logging in I checked my crafting with a Red Osm blade +2/ 2 slotted and it registers as if it were 0+ okay to craft. So Deathlymonkey is absolutely correct any + is okay to craft.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast