Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: hacked account

hacked account

Ah Well after sending over 50 tickets and no results i decided to come to the forums for help,
    and the problem is gm`s you give my account info to a (unknown) hacker or maybe even known to some, into changing my info,
    and transferring my character (Indecency)... want the copy and paste? and or ss? here we go.....

I was trying to make a transfer char to a diff account but when i input the subpassword there was an error to it and my account got block...and u pls activate my account again plsss

Reply :

Date :

3/18/2012 3:40:19 PM

Greetings,

We are sorry that this issue has occurred. To reset your Sub – Password, please use our One-Time Password Feature. The One-Time Password will be sent to your registered E-mail Address. To reset your password, please follow the instructions below;

1. Visit www.cabal.com and sign-in.
    2. Select the Account Management option.
    3. Select the Send OTP option to request for a One-Time Password to be sent to your registered E-mail Address.
    4. Retrieve the mail that was sent to your E-mail Address and enter the OTP.
    5. Your Sub-Password shall be reset and your account shall no longer be blocked due to Sub-Password Block.

For further inquiries, please contact us by submitting a ticket at http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Aries

(its not my fault i got hacked, you give my personal info out,they already had my email address, yeah i know send a ticket right?, how many more should i send.) and above that you closed everyone i sent a talk trash about not enough evidents. i asked for help and this is what i get in my face from you gm`s, sad aint it? but no tears on the issue, just the performance of our dear Est soft team is very poor,Untitled.jpgwant more info on my character? the hacker has my fb named ZzchibaoZz a group memember of spartans, i never expect spartans to be scammers and hackers but who cares right? Indecency out the real one at least.......

Forcium
    Your character wasn't even hacked, it was simply blocked from what I'm seeing. They're just telling you that to reactivate your account you have to simply do the reset OTP subpass thing.

lol no you got it wrong that picture you see wasnt sent by me, the message was save to my ticket history,the hacker logged into my account and got the password but didnt know the sub, he send a ticket to the gm`s and the gm`s give the hacker the OTP to transfer my lost character. =\ and they closed every ticket i sent...

Osmium
    Is it hacking or did you give your information out?

Banned
    i can tell you first hand that if whoever hacked u used a proxy the gm's wont even attempt to do shiit.

all hope is lost, give up now

Your problem is "You gave out your email." above all else, this should never be given out. Email is used to recover your account incase you forget your own PW/Sub-PW's.
    I've personally got like 5 different emails so that if ppl want to send me an email, i give them one of my other 4 so they don't know which email i've linked to cabal.
    Heck I think I forgot which email is linked to my account.
    Fear is an Illusion

rly miss you my twin .

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    rly miss you my twin .
    i miss you too sweety

LMAO....wow...just wow...

LMAO also....it ur fault and stop ur nonsense talk dump ass...and who the fuk is indecency ..lame ...all i know my Spartans ppl are not stupid like u foool...join my guild it called YuhAreAfool kakaka