Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Soft Launch of Fish's Campaign!

bump for fish

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post
    bump for fish
    Thanks son!
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

So any1 have anything they wanna address concerning our favorite game?

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    So any1 have anything they wanna address concerning our favorite game?
    Yes, I would like to know when they plan to release The Elder Scrolls VI

Oh wait you were talking about Cabal?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Yes, I would like to know when they plan to release The Elder Scrolls VI

Oh wait you were talking about Cabal?
    What else would there be but Cabal

Bump, talk to a fish! What can we do!

I don't know much about people buying ways outta bans, or alz buyers getting 7 day bans; and recently there was some public releases that allowed the public base of exploiters to do full wallhack in open worlds/dungs ect, class rank 20 at level 1 ect, all the public threads on those forums, its pretty easy to see why there is a increase in people exploiting in the open, dungeons and nw. Sure could use a patch on the client side if the developers had actual solutions to the exploits of the normal games mechanics like delay on dance functions, aoe modifications, wall/object modifications.. I don't think theres anything a normal player can do except utilize the report system, in my personal experience it felt sufficient in removing players when reported, but I've heard subjective opinions that differed since I had started playing d3 before it died.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    I don't know much about people buying ways outta bans, or alz buyers getting 7 day bans; and recently there was some public releases that allowed the public base of exploiters to do full wallhack in open worlds/dungs ect, class rank 20 at level 1 ect, all the public threads on those forums, its pretty easy to see why there is a increase in people exploiting in the open, dungeons and nw. Sure could use a patch on the client side if the developers had actual solutions to the exploits of the normal games mechanics like delay on dance functions, aoe modifications, wall/object modifications.. I don't think theres anything a normal player can do except utilize the report system, in my personal experience it felt sufficient in removing players when reported, but I've heard subjective opinions that differed since I had started playing d3 before it died.
    This is true, normal players can only report. We need an updated anti-hack software. Then again, if there's a will there's a way with most cracks, so we'd have to find a happy-medium of software and taboo. I'm sure the community already has the taboo part of that down.

fishbump!

oh btw here's my vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMXUyWgQkYU
    Last edited by MandaloreTheIndomitible; 09-20-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Bump!

ITS VOTING TIME SOON! Remember to vote for your representatives, they'll be your voice, eyes, and ears in KR! The more votes we get, the more accurate our representation will be! Soo voooooote!

Oh, and I still like fish food. Derp.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast