Aloha from Europe!

Cabal for Pro

Video Cabal guide is coming on September 15th

After more than 5 years of playing and 10.000+ dungeons cleared I decided to share all my knowledge about Cabal.

I decided to make the first very professional movie series with Polish and English reader about Cabal.

Why am I making this? I have seen very few films about Cabal with Pro players - I don't mean epic items and tons of alz. I mean tactic and skill.

I'll give you proof that 30min FT2 Solo, 11min Aos1 Solo, Panic Cave 2,30min Solo, Aos2 16min Solo are not hax times. (I made it in 2011)

I'll give you proof that +50 Combo is possible.

And finally - I'm making all the time the preparation to make MO Solo. - in Europe still nobody made this.

What will you see in movies?
I'll explain what skill, what buff you should use. Where you should stay. I'll reveal many tricks in dungeons.
But there will be not only dungeons.
I'll show you how to decide what item is better for you. How to make combo and what combo will be the best for you for PvE and PvP. - All based on maths.
I'll show you how to craft and how to craft cheap

If you are 1-170lvl player that guide will be very helpful for you.
If you are 170+ and you know a lot about Cabal - still I'm sure you will find some interesting things here.
I'm learning all the time and I don't know everything so if someone wants to help me or has some good ideas is welcome in Cabal for Pro team.

I'll start with only Polish reader and English subtitles but I'm planing to make English reader too.

And one more thing. No one force you to watch. This will be my first Internet Guide so please don't complain but support me

Subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/CabalOnlineGuide

Cabal for Pro - First professional Cabal guide coming on September 15th