Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp for CABAL Global Camp 2012

Romp for CABAL Global Camp 2012

This is my official announcement that I will be entering to be one of the lucky 3 to rep CABAL NA in Korea. Many of you may know me or may know of me. You may even have some predetermined thoughts about who I am, but I am here to introduce myself to you personally.

So a little brief info about me and my experience in CABAL; I’ve played since beta, I just feel that CABAL is one of those games that you always seem to come back to. The community is very tightly knit and I’ve made some great friends over the years that go beyond CABAL. I have always strived to be the best or at least considered to be one of the best in anything that I do and CABAL is no different. I have accomplishment many achievements build wise for my wizard and have set the standard in top end game gear for others to follow. Many of you may think that my gear carries my play, but I’ve really strived to work hard on my game play in every aspect. From freestyle/war/dungeon/merchant, I strive to be the best player in all aspects.

That may all be great and all but I think my best attribute that I can bring to this camp is my personality. I always have fun regardless of what I’m doing and I love joking around. If I am one of the lucky three to go to Korea I will also guarantee that I will be video recording every step of the way. So that you guys as the community and truly experience this once in a life time trip even though you are not able to make it in person. Some footage that you will for sure see in my recordings is: karaoke session, shuffle/gangnamstyle dance, and soju bombs. I will make you laugh with or at me, I will most likely make a VBlog of some sort via YouTube and keep you guys updated through forums.

I am currently a Kinesiology major training to be a physical therapist, so if XI breaks someone’s ankles with his blink combo I can tend to them appropriately. I know it’s not official or anything but I have a strong feeling that XI will be one of the three (I know I will be voting for him). XI and I are very good friends and it would be a cool experience to go on a journey like this with a good friend. And I know the PVP says 1:1 but me and XI are undefeated on same team, just saying.

So what can I bring to the CABAL Global Camp?
    PVP – I strongly believe that my PVP skills in freestyle/pk/war is one of the best that our community has. Assuming XI is going (which I hope he does) I believe I can guarantee a Silver spot for NA ^.^ All jokes a side I believe in my abilities in PVP and I know how good I am. #shoutout to XI for teaching me how to freestyle. The freestyle in this game is something many users are not aware of, but the mechanics behind it makes it very challenging and competitive. I can literally spend hours in DS/BI freestyling with XI/Distro/Turco and it never gets old. CABAL’s combo system is one of a kind and the different levels it has when it comes to freestyle is crazy.

Contents Update/Dev questions?
    CABAL has done a great job keeping this game interesting; it’s kind of crazy to think that CABAL has been out as long as WoW, and still going strong. I think CABAL does a great job with giving us updates that really keep users connected. Every update for me personally I really try to gain as much information as possible to see how I can stay the best or how I can improve my character. For example this recent update obviously the new crafting system was something everyone had to adapt to, but in doing many players were able to improve their character stats with craftsman items, charm, etc. So some of my main questions for the Dev regarding the new contents would be:
    How does this change the game and how can we improve our characters through the update?
    How does my character compare with what it now can be?
    How does the content change affect each tier of players?
    Also for those following my Vblog I will be asking the questions you have to ask as well. I will try to be as interactive as possible with you guys and my Vblog.

Many of you have been really focusing on the Dev Q&A and PVP. However there are two more areas of this event that I think I can fulfill.
    “Party with players from all over the world”
    I believe I am well qualified to party and will make sure to do so.
    “Tour around the beautiful island, Jeju”
    As stated previously I will be video recording this whole experience so not only can you see how the whole events goes but you can also see what I see when I tour the island.

Random reasons why you should send me to KR.
    - I know how to shuffle
    - I know how to gangnamstyle
    - I love to karaoke (for those who know have been gifted to hear me sing in vent can vouch)
    - I love soju, I also love that other KR drink that’s like rice/coconut ish
    - I love that Hite KR beer
    - Ima get XI drunk on video then take advantage of him in freestyle

With that said, I feel I am a well-qualified candidate for this once in a level time opportunity. With all jokes aside I also know how to maintain myself and be serious when needed.

I know I haven’t uploaded a video in some time now due to school, but here’s my YouTube channel and most likely where the Vblog will be if elected.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RawrRomp?feature=mhee

TLDR?
    Hi I’m Romp. I wanna go to KR. Vote for me.
    I WILL VIDEO RECORD THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE SO YOU GUYS CAN EXPERIENCE IT WITH ME.

#swerve #rg4lyf #A-Team
    Last edited by Romp; 09-24-2012 at 08:51 PM.

I don't know you very well in game but I have seen some of my gear and I know you and XI are the strongest WI's in the game I definitely think you should go! Show everyone what NA can do!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Random reasons why you should send me to KR.
    - I know how to shuffle
    - I know how to gangnamstyle
    - I love to karaoke (for those who know have been gifted to hear me sing in vent can vouch)
    - I love soju, I also love that other KR drink that’s like rice/coconut ish
    - I love that Hite KR beer
    - Ima get XI drunk on video then take advantage of him in freestyle
    LOL!

I wanna go!

Godliest geared guy in NA, u got my vote
    Plus your humor is quite amusing
    Fear is an Illusion

I will vote for you sir, and thank you for introduce yourself; I've seen some of your videos and I liked them. And as a request I wish you could upload more of them while you are pvping, freestyling and in war.

>.> hmmm I might vote just because I'm going to be a PT as well

Yeeeeee touching people and making them better ftw.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by romp View Post

random reasons why you should send me to kr.
    - i know how to shuffle
    - i know how to gangnamstyle
    - i love to karaoke (for those who know have been gifted to hear me sing in vent can vouch)
    - i love soju, i also love that other kr drink that’s like rice/coconut ish
    - i love that hite kr beer
    - ima get xi drunk on video then take advantage of him in freestyle
    DAFUQ DID I JUST READ LOLOLOlol

Too bad I'm touching old wrinkly peoples at the place I'm shadowing at! >=D Feel my freezing fingers old peoples!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    DAFUQ DID I JUST READ LOLOLOlol
    Get ready to get weird

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast