Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I wanna play again.

I wanna play again.

Heres the deal.

i had left cabal somewhere around 5 years ago when ogp still owned it n all tah jazz. i want to come back to play again because chances are its better off and more content etc.

im having problems all over the place. First off im running windows 7 64-bit with more than enough requirements according to the download page. if i try to download the client from the cabal site it stops at about 50-80% with a "network error" (according to google chrome). ive tried using ie to download and its even less when it stops. i have managed to get it via xfire and install etc., but when i open it it runs through 1st update just fine and then onto the 2nd. after that runs i get this error http://i49.tinypic.com/2w3s0tx.png after that it says to reinstall. i reinstall and same thing over and over. i really wanna play cabal again /sadface can anyone give a possible fix?

That means that the x-fire server with Cabal on it are probably out of date. Fairly recently they updated alot of minor stuff and the game itself is actually 3gb+. In terms of the 50-80% when it stops, sounds like the connection to the server is iffy. What hours do you usually try it? Perhaps try it overnight or early morning when network traffic hours are less. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what the issue is there.
    I'd offer to send you all the files, but that would take forever and like 50 million emails.

I'd try the less busy times to download again. If that doesn't work, just re-post. Here Also, I'd send a Help Desk ticket if it still isn't getting resolved. Good luck!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i generally try it overnight but ill find a way somehow ty for input on the matter

word of advice,
    IGN: Angel