Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Why did you go full retard?
    i could ask you the same thing

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Titanium
    Do you guys really think these forum discussions will change anything? GMs are not even respond into this? The GMs are more like community mods, I don't think they know a dam thing about fixing a network security issue or how to secure one.

Gotta agree with all of you that this game have so many exploits than most game. Reality is, I don't think GMs have any power to change anything. They're not the developers or the game architects to get these exploits fix.

They should have an open line that the players could send exploits they found directly to the dev team to collect data so it can be fix. That's more better than these community mods.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post
    Do you guys really think these forum discussions will change anything? GMs are not even respond into this? The GMs are more like community mods, I don't think they know a dam thing about fixing a network security issue or how to secure one.

Gotta agree with all of you that this game have so many exploits than most game. Reality is, I don't think GMs have any power to change anything. They're not the developers or the game architects to get these exploits fix.

They should have an open line that the players could send exploits they found directly to the dev team to collect data so it can be fix. That's more better than these community mods.
    Actually, Lorkan did respond to this.

Regarding the cheat and exploits, these things can't be fixed by Game Masters. But, they did mention in my ticket that any major issue is immediately reported to their HQ.

Open line with the with devs? That's retarded, did you even see the arguments on this thread alone? You expect the devs to listen to that kind of retardation?

Titanium
    all of the forum discussions that you guys post on here are retarded just as anything out there. I worked with Devs everyday, they're just a bunch of lazy pile of crap. Mabye a line will give them some real work.

Titanium
    all of these discussions can go on and on with the regular trolls. All I see is the same ppl btching over and over. It's kind of depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by justice View Post
    y was the bad user report list thread completely deleted? wonder how long til this thread is locked/deleted then. as i pointed out last thread, estsoft doesnt seem interested in banning cheaters unless it directly affects their pockets. this game has basically become pay2win/cheat2win. im ok with the former because a business needs revenue but the latter is just sad. having to cheat in a GAME just to get somewhere is pathetic beyond words. unfortunately the two go hand in hand in this game where most cheaters also pay. couple months back i reported an fa named QueenFA with a formal ticket and ss. it was lv 157 yet it was wallhacking at alis in pi which as u guys know is a 160+ map, that alone should've been enough to ban it yet it's still running around today. more recently, with the golem event, autolooting/macros have become a real problem. for example this one person (not giving out a name cuz im not interested in a flame war) has alrdy looted a bof8, cr3 and an sehh which im sure him and his guildies will claim is due to pure "luck" or speed. anyways i wanna keep this short. thoughts anyone?
    DAAAAAAAAAAM! you all went off topic. All that was required was a small comment about weather action is quick enough or lacking when it come to hacking/botting. As for Xi and Chingu if you both want to have a debate so the community can choose who is better to sent to Korea well then start you own thread guys...lmao @ U....

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011