Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lol...

lol...

y was the bad user report list thread completely deleted? wonder how long til this thread is locked/deleted then. as i pointed out last thread, estsoft doesnt seem interested in banning cheaters unless it directly affects their pockets. this game has basically become pay2win/cheat2win. im ok with the former because a business needs revenue but the latter is just sad. having to cheat in a GAME just to get somewhere is pathetic beyond words. unfortunately the two go hand in hand in this game where most cheaters also pay. couple months back i reported an fa named QueenFA with a formal ticket and ss. it was lv 157 yet it was wallhacking at alis in pi which as u guys know is a 160+ map, that alone should've been enough to ban it yet it's still running around today. more recently, with the golem event, autolooting/macros have become a real problem. for example this one person (not giving out a name cuz im not interested in a flame war) has alrdy looted a bof8, cr3 and an sehh which im sure him and his guildies will claim is due to pure "luck" or speed. anyways i wanna keep this short. thoughts anyone?

Venus?

And where's my thread? Was asking serious questions against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    if they did their job half of cabal would be banned which is prolly y they dont.
    hah point taken, kinda made this post cuz there's still a small amout of legits out there and i was getting the impression that they're getting rly fed up with all the cheaters, noticing alot of ppl quitting of late and thinking of leaving myself, just wanted some opinions

if u guys would LOOK u can see it still on forum

CrafterRetired

Titanium
    This is why you don't vote for Sei representatives for Camp Global because they won't bring this issue up.

bumba speaks.

this game is goin down the hole. they are only interested in revenue. hence why they didnt put in perfect cores in the craft list. i had to actually do it myself just so i can craft myself perfect cores which was hell finding the item ID.

this game has so many holes in it, so many exploits available that isnt public its amazing they dont do anything.

but in relation that they dont ban people who hurt their pocket. i put in 3 grand in this game they still banned me on an account that only ran dungeons and no records held. But its ok, i got that 3 grand from selling alz to alz sellers from the quest i turn in which is 2T(as in trillion). so they probably banned me from that but its ok i got the 2t sold quicker then they banned me.

they are just lazy or only wanting money.

I seriously hope no one is actually surprised by any of this

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    This is why you don't vote for Sei representatives for Camp Global because they won't bring this issue up.
    Hi mr dromar, you seem to be misinformed. Mechanics/ developer questions =/= something you can simply HD ticket here.

Titanium
    I would consider making the game less vulnerable to hacks, exploits, and cheat engine much more important than updating it with new content. As to why the developers wouldn't be interested in knowing why one of their branches of the game neglects their customers and the game itself is beyond me.

Forcium
    While I agree with you on some points such as having them aware/ fix exploits, hacks, and such, I don't really believe in corruption of NA's branch in terms of anyone having GM gear or anything in this point in time. Sure alz buyers are still running around, but id imagine that proving that they did is more difficult than accusing.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast