Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: lol...

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    but u still didnt awnser my question lol should scammers be punished? its a yes or no question meng lol dont try to answer more than i asked you lol TY
    Your question is retarded. There's always multiple answer to this and it's all base on morals.

If you're asking my personal thoughts about scamming, then the answer is "nothing, should be done about it."

If you want to be political, then my answer is "yes, this shouldn't be allowed."

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    No, they didn't do anything illegal/ against the TOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Your question is retarded. There's always multiple answer to this and it's all base on morals.

If you're asking my personal thoughts about scamming, then the answer is "nothing, should be done about it."

If you want to be political, then my answer is "yes, this shouldn't be allowed."
    There we go . . . I guess i have my awnser lol

To everyone who get or has gotten scammed good luck cuz the people who scam you shouldnt get punished at all cuz they are protected by the TOS

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT ... XI and Them Said its OK TO SCAM! YOU ARE PROTECTED BY THE TOS

but i want to know . . . who is protecting the players? hmmm
    GG
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Forcium
    Who is protecting the players? Hopefully their brain. Tbh it's pretty hard to get scammed unless you're completely stupid or the scam was the ol' be your friend for 3 years then steal your gear type of thing.

Well that's beside the point anyways. GMs on NA restore scamme goods with good enough proof be thankful.
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-12-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Well that's beside the point anyways. GMs on NA restore scamme goods with good enough proof be thankful.
    XI lmao just stop talking

Who is protecting the players? Hopefully their brain.
    smh

its ok xi
    you already said that its ok to scam

tbh im agianst scamming , i think scammers should be punished
    preying on the weakminded isnt good

but you sitting here tryna justify scamming but its ok your XI so your always right
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Forcium
    I don't have to sit here and justiy scamming. It's already justified by not being against TOS.

I am extremely outraged by the GMs of Cabal. My friend Airwaves has posted his video which included hackers in T2 nation war. The GMs did nothing. They simply locked his thread and proceeded to go on with their everyday lives. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Guild-Hacking

Scamming isn't in the ToS maybe because it's the victim's fault just as much as it's the scammers fault?

To answer the question about scams -
    Below is the template we use.
    The most important part has been bold and underlined. If you have been scammed, please provide the information listed below. Please be advised that we are only able to investigate issues that recently occurred.

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. We require some information before we are able to start an investigation. Please provide us the following information to enable us to assist you further.

Required Information:
    1. Agreed with our Limited Restoration Terms:
    2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
    3. A screenshot of the trade agreement.
    4. Detail Explanation of how the issue occurred:

We usually have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes. Thus, we always highly recommend to our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player. However, on special situations we do assist our players with player-to-player trade issues.

Please be advised that Item, Alz and/or Character restorations are limited per account. Once you’ve used all of your limited restorations, we will be unable to provide this limited restoration in the future. Please confirm that you understand the terms and wish to continue with your request.

Regarding the Blocked User List -
    I apologize that this hasn't been updated. However, I can assure you that we're constantly working on finding players who violate our policies.

Just to keep everyone updated, an estimated 8,000 accounts has been blocked since 1/20 - 9/12

Regarding players being reported for Illegal Third Party Programs -

We appreciate the screenshots and videos that you've submitted. However, we do need to investigate the issue further and before we can take action.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-12-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Banned
    8000 accounts O.o

I wonder how many of those are bots considering theres only like 200 people that actually play the game...

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    To answer the question about scams -
    Below is the template we use.
    The most important part has been bold and underlined. If you have been scammed, please provide the information listed below. Please be advised that we are only able to investigate issues that recently occurred.

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. We require some information before we are able to start an investigation. Please provide us the following information to enable us to assist you further.

Required Information:
    1. Agreed with our Limited Restoration Terms:
    2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
    3. A screenshot of the trade agreement.
    4. Detail Explanation of how the issue occurred:

We usually have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes. Thus, we always highly recommend to our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player. However, on special situations we do assist our players with player-to-player trade issues.

Please be advised that Item, Alz and/or Character restorations are limited per account. Once you’ve used all of your limited restorations, we will be unable to provide this limited restoration in the future. Please confirm that you understand the terms and wish to continue with your request.

Regarding the Blocked User List -
    I apologize that this hasn't been updated. However, I can assure you that we're constantly working on find players who violate our policies.

Just to keep everyone updated, an estimated 8,000 accounts has been blocked since 1/20 - 9/12

Regarding players being reported for Illegal Third Party Programs -

We appreciate the screenshots and videos that you've submitted. However, we do need to investigate the issue further and before we can take action.
    All i want to know if someone is found scamming? Will there be an action agianst that person? But no one wants to awnser that question
    you guys telling me about ppl getting their stuff back but does the scammer actually gets in trouble?
    and if its not agianst the TOS why bother giving ppl back their stuff? hmm since its not agianst the ToS
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-12-2012 at 01:57 PM.

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast