Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    I would consider making the game less vulnerable to hacks, exploits, and cheat engine much more important than updating it with new content. As to why the developers wouldn't be interested in knowing why one of their branches of the game neglects their customers and the game itself is beyond me.
    That's out of the Cabal Devs' jurisdiction.

In terms of making the game less vulnerable to hacks, you'd have to talk to the nProtect GameGuard developers about that.

But as for the original point of this thread, banning players is something that the NA GM's do; that also has nothing to do with the Dev's that are going to be at the Global Camp.

Basically: Global Camp has absolutely nothing to do with this...

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    While I agree with you on some points such as having them aware/ fix exploits, hacks, and such, I don't really believe in corruption of NA's branch in terms of anyone having GM gear or anything in this point in time. Sure alz buyers are still running around, but id imagine that proving that they did is more difficult than accusing.
    It's exactly unbelievably easy to track alz buyers because after bots are banned they can check logs to determine who traded what with them. Third party software is also extremely easy to detect on their part. The sad part is that gms don't bother to look for these things. Rather it has become a situation similar to getting pulled over by a cop for speeding just to have him discover other illegal things that you were doing. Do something completely retarded and the gms will look into, for example, if you were also alz buying. But the community is so small that even if you do they can't perma ban you because they would lose too much money in the long run.

bumba the problem isnt gameguard.

my bypass hooks before gameguard then overwrites gameguard protection effectively negating gameguard but still send a heartbeat to cabal so it thinks gameguard is still running. So they can make all the updates they want, it will never remove my bypass.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    o u must mean those things ppl use to send that got answers....crazy, i coulda swore they was just copy an paste replies now.

edit: like so0wxz and this raid is saying, they are able to tamper with cabals files very easily. cabal global camp should hear this, and can do somethin about it.
    Are you jimbo or something? You seem pretty retarded.

cronic sounds legit to me. all the replies i get regardless if its banned or not is standard copy+paste replies.

There is nothing negative about bringing this up @ global camp. There is no reason not too whats the worst than can happen? They just wont do anything like our GMs. I don't understand why you guys seem to be afraid to just bring it up. Seems suspicious to me. what do you guys fear? Even if they cant do anything still u have to try something. Anything at all is better than nothing.

Titanium
    I love how you guys find a little issue and make it bigger than it should be.

Bumba -

Tell me which MMORPG out there doesn't have any bots or hackers. Last time I checked, new and old games have them, Tera, GW2, and WoW.

I love how you guys came back for 1 specific reason, trash talk in the forum. Months of being inactive and came back just to flame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    There is nothing negative about bringing this up @ global camp. There is no reason not too whats the worst than can happen? They just wont do anything like our GMs. I don't understand why you guys seem to be afraid to just bring it up. Seems suspicious to me. what do you guys fear? Even if they cant do anything still u have to try something. Anything at all is better than nothing.
    Even if they bring it up it's not like they'll do anything about it lol. That's like asking the architect who designed your home to set up a security system in your home for you. And then asking your architect to make a list of all the people who try to break into your home.

Global camp is a meeting with the people who designed the game. They have absolutely nothing to do with the management. A meeting with NA's GM's would be more appropriate for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Even if they bring it up it's not like they'll do anything about it lol. That's like asking the architect who designed your home to set up a security system in your home for you. And then asking your architect to make a list of all the people who try to break into your home.

Global camp is a meeting with the people who designed the game. They have absolutely nothing to do with the management. A meeting with NA's GM's would be more appropriate for that.
    They'll be in Korea and the Korean devs have more direct access to the Korean branch meaning that it's more likely that anything they say or bring up will actually reach them. It's not really such a far fetched idea.

Also I love how all the people talking about how this is a bad/pointless idea are from the same guild that always defends the "pointless" attempt of trying to do anything to stop hackers/alz buyers and such.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    They'll be in Korea and the Korean devs have more direct access to the Korean branch meaning that it's more likely that anything they say or bring up will actually reach them. It's not really such a far fetched idea.

Also I love how all the people talking about how this is a bad/pointless idea are from the same guild that always defends the "pointless" attempt of trying to do anything to stop hackers/alz buyers and such.
    Well, I don't think that they should stop making the banned player list. And I do think they need to perma-ban alz buyers instead of just 7 day banning.

But I'm also not in Sei, and I also think that bringing it up at Global Camp isn't going to do anything.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast