Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Nowhere have I said it's "OK" to scam. I'm simply telling you that non-banned scammers are justified because of the fact that nowhere in the TOS states that it's ban/ block worthy. Stop being a little 10 year old kid who can't comprehend. It's annoying, not funny.
    i just quoted you

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    i just quoted you
    Where did I say specifically "it's ok to scam"

You seriously cannot read.
    Your first question:
    "Do you think scammers should be punished."
    My answer: No, due to TOS

Maybe if you asked something else like
    "Do you think it's right to scam"
    Then obviously the answer would be different.

#l2comprehension
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-12-2012 at 02:23 PM.

are u serious i just asked xi and that other dude and this what they said

i asked xi should scammers be punished xi said this

same thing 6ix said this
    think about it like this, you tell someone, who is a gullible person who is selling a eof8, and u tell them hey! ill give u 100m for you're eof8 its completely worth it and you'll be rich!!, and they say...hmm ok!, then later on the person reports the item as scammed and recovers it, and u get the item taken from you. You already received the punishment of losing your 100m alz as well as the eof8 u got.. scammers do receive a punishment, would u wanna be punished for another persons stupidity?

Where did I say specifically "it's ok to scam"

You seriously cannot read.
    Your first question:
    "Do you think scammers should be punished."
    My answer: No, due to TOS

Maybe if you asked something else like
    "Do you think it's right to scam"
    Then obviously the answer would be different.

#l2comprehension
    if u dont think its right to scam then why dont you think they should be punished? o.o

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Forcium
    if u dont think its right to scam then why dont you think they should be punished? o.o
    Because it's nowhere in the TOS for this game. Smarter people taking advantage of stupid people. Are you f'ing kidding me? That's like 7th time I've been over this.

#comprehension
    #readingability
    #school
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-12-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Because it's nowhere in the TOS for this game. Are you f'ing kidding me? That's like 7th time I've been over this.

#comprehension
    #readingability
    #school
    thats bs idc if its not in tos i still think they should be punished but lorkan awnserd my question so im happy

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Forcium
    thats bs idc if its not in tos i still think they should be punished but lorkan awnserd my question so im happy
    Then you should be mad at all the whiners and qqers on this forum that say NA GMs aren't doing anything. Obviously something is being done right if people are getting their scammed goods back (even though GMs don't have to give it back), your scammers are being punished based on the offense (even though it's not on TOS), there isn't any 21amp GM given gear floating around, and bots and such are being blocked daily.

Then you should be mad at all the whiners and qqers on this forum that say NA GMs aren't doing anything. Obviously something is being done right if people are getting their scammed goods back (even though GMs don't have to give it back), your scammers are being punished based on the offense (even though it's not on TOS), there isn't any 21amp GM given gear floating around, and bots and such are being blocked daily.
    i never said GM's not doing anything . . i actually think the opposite but im just asking about the steps they take for scammers and lorkan answered my question so im done and happy. you xi and everyone else wasn't even remotely close in answering my questions ... kinda dumb

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Forcium
    i never said GM's not doing anything . . i actually think the opposite but im just asking about the steps they take for scammers and lorkan answered my question so im done and happy. you xi and everyone else wasn't even remotely close in answering my questions ... kinda dumb
    What? Your questions were answered perfectly. You just don't know how to write or comprehend in general.

I don't know if they taught you this in school yet, but asking different questions yield different answers and perspectives.

Should scammers be punished? =/= is it right to scam?

Please learn the difference

RedOsmium
    I'm just gonna sit here and lol for a bit.

Okay dude, no offence meant by this, but how can you not understand what XI is saying? All he's saying is that scammers not being banned is understandable because nowhere in the TOS does it say that you can't scam. It's not morally correct, and GMs may restore gear depending on the situation, but scammers don't get banned as they are not breaking any rules in the TOS. If they were banned, I'm sure they'd have a legitimate reason to complain. This still doesn't mean it's morally correct, and they're still as$holes.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast