Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help Wizard

Help Wizard

Can someone give me a bm2 combo in war that has a fast damage? And i would like to know some tips on how to war with a wizard class. Like should i use cannons or when to use bm2 bec i see ppl use them to tank other players. And another question.. should i go for 7/20 amp or 40cd? I mean idk what is good for wiz.. amp or all cd.. And im farming lower tiers for honors so no bm3 tips yet because i dont need it yet.
    Last edited by ZarkPain; 09-12-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I think most guides say use arctic field and the other close range aoe's you get at that level. But I don't have those, I use cannons and I don't do to bad. Find what you prefer.
    I have a 7/20 amp helm but I need more cd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarkPain View Post
    Can someone give me a bm2 combo in war that has a fast damage? And i would like to know some tips on how to war with a wizard class. Like should i use cannons or when to use bm2 bec i see ppl use them to tank other players. And another question.. should i go for 7/20 amp or 40cd? I mean idk what is good for wiz.. amp or all cd.. And im farming lower tiers for honors so no bm3 tips yet because i dont need it yet.
    There is no "fast"

All skills are 1.7 seconds cast time in BM2

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    There is no "fast"

All skills are 1.7 seconds cast time in BM2
    Also your bm2 rotation is based around your gear. Some build benefit more from having the big skills around 9, while some benefit more from having them at 18/20. There's a wiz bm2 calc somewhere you can use

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Also your bm2 rotation is based around your gear. Some build benefit more from having the big skills around 9, while some benefit more from having them at 18/20. There's a wiz bm2 calc somewhere you can use
    megaupload was taken down last year lolol

Is it true that there is a technique use to not get knock down or they easilybe stand up afterto knock down during bm2 and when ppl use it to tank?

Forcium
    Is it true that there is a technique use to not get knock down or they easilybe stand up afterto knock down during bm2 and when ppl use it to tank?
    Yes, there's a technique that doesn't only apply to bm2, but to normal modes as well. You just have to time your blink/ fade/ dash correctly at the moment the skill hits you in order to not fall down/ get stunned.

xi teach me to blink combo with not so great ping lol :P

Another question.. if you got +15 weapons for t2 do u need legs at all?

Another question.. if you got +15 weapons for t2 do u need legs at all?
    depends on whether you want the extra leg def or not. if you don't care about def then +15 weaps should always be better