Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I heard they were going to make changes for classes

Banned

I heard they were going to make changes for classes

is it ttrue that they will make make some classes stronger and some will be cut from certain stats?

i heard bladers will get 600 more dmg for art of fierceness more amp for intense blade and intuition buff will have instant immunity stats as well? can anybody comment and let me know whats up ?

and also for other classes like FA they will cut the stats for AOS?
    1 Wa skills will b stronger?
    Fb will lose stacking ability for their 3 elemental sword buffs?

if u can confirm this then its just WOW!

Nobody can confirm anything other than that they're making changes to pretty much everything in the game. They are working on a huge re-working of a lot of things, but details are scarce. At the moment just take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Nobody can confirm anything other than that they're making changes to pretty much everything in the game. They are working on a huge re-working of a lot of things, but details are scarce. At the moment just take everything you hear with a grain of salt.
    epic response

Banned
    Pretty much all classes are going to be stronger

That being said: All players/mobs will have the increased attack and defense, and so being stronger doesn't necessarily mean "easier"

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Pretty much all classes are going to be stronger

That being said: All players/mobs will have the increased attack and defense, and so being stronger doesn't necessarily mean "easier"
    Do you have anything like that for other classes? I'm interested in FB specifically, but I'm sure others wonder about their classes too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Do you have anything like that for other classes? I'm interested in FB specifically, but I'm sure others wonder about their classes too.
    This comes straight from Mr Wormy's Blog. And he provides screenshots for FS and WA only, basically because those are the only 2 characters that he has on the test server.

This comes straight from Mr Wormy's Blog. And he provides screenshots for FS and WA only, basically because those are the only 2 characters that he has on the test server.
    link please and is their more basic changes?

From what I've read, the reason they maybe increasing skill stats is because they are considering increasing boss stats as well as map mobs stats. They meaning EST developers believe that with all the past updates they have been mostly focusing on character development. Now they wish to focus on updating map mobs as well as Bosses and I think (NW guardians not confirmed yet).
    from an interview with a developer "we feel the players have had easy game play when it comes to maps so its time to make the maps more challenging, guess its time for them to grow up" quote is not verbatim but close.
    All I can say about this is farming is going to change for players, easy for some and difficult for others not to mention the poor drop rates...

On a side note: they are also working on EoD b3f and its going to be a party dungeon (not solo) as well as a new bike look...Off topic sorry...

I found this on the web http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/tag/episode-10/
    Last edited by truely false; 09-16-2012 at 02:18 PM.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned

I'm still failing to see a purpose behind changing the stats by such an extreme amount. It's like one day EST devs woke up and said "ef it, I don't like anything we did so far, lets just start over".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast