Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: here i am just trying to have fun

here i am just trying to have fun

when i get all my acc banned! :/

i would like to say thanks to the guy on ch5 who is mad he wasn't worth my time and got all 4 acc banned.

yaayyyyy now i can quit in peace! enjoy your shiity game everybody!
    Last edited by blazingturd; 09-15-2012 at 02:34 PM.

if all u did is pvping in ch5 then yeah R.I.P.

no i was viewing everyones gear and shouting it across the ch it was awesome actually. i was getting requests and everything

if u was view hacking people then plz leave forum....obvious hack to see someones items when they have it blockd

either i am bad at conveying my tone through text or you're a facking moron

Banned
    Blazing Turd join me in Vindictus ;D better graphics, sicker skills and uk what the company actually fights hackers, mail spammer and tries to always make events (been having events every week or now we have events every day for a week straight) and post patch notes haha

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    if u was view hacking people then plz leave forum....obvious hack to see someones items when they have it blockd
    While I agree it's wrong to hack, why do people get so defensive about their gear? What does everyone have to hide? imo you shouldn't be able to block view gear. It was quite hilarious seeing all of the "legit" players frantically making their characters naked so that their gear couldn't be linked. Why is everyone so worried about people seeing their gear?

afraid a hacker might see and target them and hack there accts whether they put in the time to run the dungeons to get the drops to buy the gear or spend there real money and invested in the game to get the gear they want or put money into other things to get there gear either way they are afraid to have there time wasted by being hacked or the lost of there hard earned money

Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    afraid a hacker might see and target them and hack there accts whether they put in the time to run the dungeons to get the drops to buy the gear or spend there real money and invested in the game to get the gear they want or put money into other things to get there gear either way they are afraid to have there time wasted by being hacked or the lost of there hard earned money
    when it comes to cabal if your account is hacked it's always 101% your fault. no hacker good enough to get into EST's servers gives a shiit about any of you or your info. the reality is, if you have been hacked you either have a keylogger or you gave your info the gm impersonators from back in the day

he linked my gear 5 times. 0 fu cks were given. sup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast