Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WI vs. FB, Which is better? o.o

That would be cool lawl

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

FB with endgear has about 900 magic while FS with endgear has about 1500 defense, can cannons from 8 range outdps heal + HP Potion on that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2Dust View Post
    FB with endgear has about 900 magic while FS with endgear has about 1500 defense, can cannons from 8 range outdps heal + HP Potion on that?
    If you break their combo by rooting and dashing out of range you got enough time to do ~2 close range skills, while the FS's combo is cooling (he'll be falling down so you shouldn't take too much damage). Also there's SOD and Abyssal crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you break their combo by rooting and dashing out of range you got enough time to do ~2 close range skills, while the FS's combo is cooling (he'll be falling down so you shouldn't take too much damage). Also there's SOD and Abyssal crystal.
    It only takes less than a second to stand up and against SoD and Abyssal Crystal the FS can mix his combo with Cannons/Lances but that might not work either. The only safe way out I can think of from a technique like that is casting BM and/or Aura, if they aren't allowed then you can just act as smart as you can with your range and hope for the best.

Banned
    It only takes less than a second to stand up and against SoD and Abyssal Crystal the FS can mix his combo with Cannons/Lances but that might not work either. The only safe way out I can think of from a technique like that is casting BM and/or Aura, if they aren't allowed then you can just act as smart as you can with your range and hope for the best.
    If you root, darkness, and hard luck, on equal gear theres no reason an FB shouldn't be able to take out a large fraction of the FS's hp with just Abyss and Sod, then force kick in to finish them off. An FS with 1500 def means the FB would have at least 1250 def too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you root, darkness, and hard luck, on equal gear theres no reason an FB shouldn't be able to take out a large fraction of the FS's hp with just Abyss and Sod, then force kick in to finish them off. An FS with 1500 def means the FB would have at least 1250 def too.
    1300+ actually... Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that there's really no way out without using BM/Aura.

FB with endgear has about 900 magic
    Just, not?
    FB with endgear has more than 1k magic. And if FS is rooted you can easily switch to eos to further increase your cannon dmg.
    Add to that prideus (all attack up, all skill up) too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Just, not?
    FB with endgear has more than 1k magic. And if FS is rooted you can easily switch to eos to further increase your cannon dmg.
    Add to that prideus (all attack up, all skill up) too.
    Uh, I guess I forgot to count Magic Upgrade :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.
    i said you making fb to be this ultimate class that is unbeatable
    FB>ALL <- thats your fail logic

Idk how you are a FA if you feel that way toward FB lawl (since their unbeatable)
    but you are going off of the situation that its a level'd playing field (which will never be the case in game)
    Which makes your whole argument irrelevent

try to come at me harder

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    i said you making fb to be this ultimate class that is unbeatable
    FB>ALL <- thats your fail logic

Idk how you are a FA if you feel that way toward FB lawl (since their unbeatable)
    but you are going off of the situation that its a level'd playing field (which will never be the case in game)
    Which makes your whole argument irrelevent

try to come at me harder
    You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes. I said in PK they have a huge advantage (which isn't all aspects of cabal game play fyi), and I like how you skip me saying APPROXIMATELY the same level of gear. Seriously, you just make the same argument over and over and skip certain points which ruin your logic. I don't even know how you play this game. When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc, I'm done with this topic, there's no point arguing with a retard who is just a parrot and says the same things over and over. I've yet to see any skill from you, so everything you say is pretty much invalid. Oh and btw, aren't you like, a 15x/16x fa? You must know so much about end game characters

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast