Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WI vs. FB, Which is better? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes. I said in PK they have a huge advantage (which isn't all aspects of cabal game play fyi), and I like how you skip me saying APPROXIMATELY the same level of gear. Seriously, you just make the same argument over and over and skip certain points which ruin your logic. I don't even know how you play this game. When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc, I'm done with this topic, there's no point arguing with a retard who is just a parrot and says the same things over and over. I've yet to see any skill from you, so everything you say is pretty much invalid. Oh and btw, aren't you like, a 15x/16x fa? You must know so much about end game characters
    lmao dude u dont know anything about me so dont start that . . talking about people u dont know anything about
    second of all i been playing since day one . made multiple charcter through the years
    so what exactly are you tryna say when you mention my fa? come to venus and fight me then you can start talking but until then u cant say nothin.
    and "When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc" lmao who are you? its people like you that makes this game worthwhile for me to play. , cuz u guys entertain me

and i assume we talking about PK
    "You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes." <--- that what you said

A good fb who knows how to use their class in 1 v 1 is unbeatablee. FA is about the only class I can think of that has a chance at killing a FB 1 v 1 (obviously PK and not PvP). If a decently geared FB in losing in PK with full debuffs available, then they are doing something wrong.
    Oh hey, you're right! any class is beastly in the right hands. What you forgot was the "in the right situation" part after that. Unfortunately (for you I suppose if you haven't realised), any FB with half a brain can make it impossible for any class to kill them 1 v 1. My friend made a hFB just to troll people. You know what he did? Root + darkness + hard luck + cannon them till low hp -> force kick -> assassinate -> they die. Please tell me how you would counter that as a WI. Seriously, if that's a troll attempt, you fail at trolling. The more likely option is that yes, you are in fact retarded
    If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.
    just cuz u decided to throw in "APPROXIMATELY" dosent change anything

lawl

You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes. I said in PK they have a huge advantage (which isn't all aspects of cabal game play fyi), and I like how you skip me saying APPROXIMATELY the same level of gear. Seriously, you just make the same argument over and over and skip certain points which ruin your logic. I don't even know how you play this game. When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc, I'm done with this topic, there's no point arguing with a retard who is just a parrot and says the same things over and over. I've yet to see any skill from you, so everything you say is pretty much invalid. Oh and btw, aren't you like, a 15x/16x fa? You must know so much about end game characters
    i agree with you there
    i must not know how to play @__@ even tho i been playing since the game came out in NA
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-17-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2Dust View Post
    1300+ actually... Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that there's really no way out without using BM/Aura.
    I don't know what makes you think that an FB can't kill an FS without BM/Aura. I'd argue quite the opposite.

Fb with end gear shouldn't be dying or your doing something wrong,but then again Its my opinion.
    Counter combo and take advantage of that time gap is what I believe fb are for ,like raven said awhile back fb are like something like carry(Lol).
    If you don't know how to use them and take advatange of their debuff and the extra time you gain from them you will be outdps and die :<.
    This is my perspective of a 1v1 not a team fight because that will lead to a different situaton.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Fb with end gear shouldn't be dying or your doing something wrong,but then again Its my opinion.
    Counter combo and take advantage of that time gap is what I believe fb are for ,like raven said awhile back fb are like something like carry(Lol).
    If you don't know how to use them and take advatange of their debuff and the extra time you gain from them you will be outdps and die :<.
    This is my perspective of a 1v1 not a team fight because that will lead to a different situaton.
    Shin i miss you =[

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Shin i miss you =[
    :<

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    :<
    D:

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I don't know what makes you think that an FB can't kill an FS without BM/Aura. I'd argue quite the opposite.
    In fact that's what I meant all the time, there's no way out for the FS unless he uses BM/Aura, not the FB... It's the FS that is in a trap lol

everyone reroll to fb lmao

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    lmao dude u dont know anything about me so dont start that . . talking about people u dont know anything about
    second of all i been playing since day one . made multiple charcter through the years
    so what exactly are you tryna say when you mention my fa? come to venus and fight me then you can start talking but until then u cant say nothin.
    and "When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc" lmao who are you? its people like you that makes this game worthwhile for me to play. , cuz u guys entertain me

and i assume we talking about PK
    "You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes." <--- that what you said

just cuz u decided to throw in "APPROXIMATELY" dosent change anything

lawl

i agree with you there
    i must not know how to play @__@ even tho i been playing since the game came out in NA

Quote Originally Posted by TibiaPlayer View Post
    Okay so I know this doesn't belong here but this is the only forum that gets any attention.
    This is a discussion for mostly "pro" players and we will be saying which is better WI or FB.
    Now lets say that both chars are level 165 with same gears.

Gears For The WI:
    +15 Sig Wi Suit/Boots/Gloves [With Regulars, HP and Hp Steal In Slots]
    +15 Sig Wi Helm 7/40
    2x +15 Topaz Orbs 40 CDI
    Aop6
    Rol+2 (needed because the fact its a Wi, wont be needed on FB)
    CR+2
    Killians
    Leth
    K red
    EoS8
    2x BoS+7
    Belt Of Damp+3
    No Charm or Earrings.

Gears For The FB:
    Same +15 Sig Stuff As WI
    Same Helm for FB
    +15 Topaz Orb 40 CDI
    +15 Redosm Blade 40 CDI
    Same Rings As Wi except for the Rol2 -> Cr2
    EoF8/2x BoF+7
    Other Than That Everything Is The Same!

Okay now this is the part we discuss! What does FB have over WI and what does WI have over FB? In The End Which Is Better And Why? (Speaking In N.WAR terms not dungeon).

P.S. I Know the WI Might Be missing some C. Rate I didn't calculate everything that much just the basics!

Comment Your Opinions Below!! Ty!
    gears look approximately the same, wouldn't you say?

LOL @ me transferring to dead venus just to kill a 15x FA. I mentioned your FA just to show that you have no basis to state these supposed "facts" you're pulling out that FB don't have a huge advantage and that with similar gear (As stated in the OP, we are comparing a WI and a FB with pretty much equal gear) at higher levels.

BTW, I like how you just pull a random pic out to communicate. Can't you use words or something? All I see is you underlining a random phrase in a quote, making a statement on it without any examples or evidence supporting it. Once again, I'm going to leave this video here:

Not bad mouthing mia, I know for a fact she's an amazing FA, but look at how hard she hits Sallly's old FB for, and yet XI manages to win 9 - 3 without using most of the available debuffs. Seriously, you have got to be the most loud mouthed retard I've ever met. Thanks for your time, see ya on another thread. Hopefully you'll have a brain by then.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    everyone reroll to fb lmao
    I can imagine that. 30 mins after war has started all map neutral and score still 5k vs 5k because everyone is perma rooted.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast