Banned
    I am #1 FB & WI

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I am #1 FB & WI
    k neiro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    i know thats why i said fb isnt unbeatable
    that's a terrible argument. you're pitting the most well-geared person on both servers vs what most would consider an average geared person.

gear still plays a huge factor in pvp/pk - in fact, i was actually watching a lvl 135 crap on bunch of lvl 170-180 from seiretei few days ago.

lol ppl get troll so hard by chingu LOL

jimbo would be proud

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    lol ppl get troll so hard by chingu LOL
    Honestly I think he's just that retarded.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post

And I seriously believe a FA has a bigger advantage than a WI... then again it is XI on a FB lol
    Uh, maybe it's just me, but that just didn't seem like Miavii to me...you sure someone else wasn't playing her character?...just didn't display any of the usual stuff miavii does or that i've seen her do before.

As for the topic, I would say that in N.WAR, there are so many unknown factors to consider to say who would win or is better. It's not just a straight up fight between FB and WI in WAR...if your gonna be in WAR and 1 v 1 without any interference from other players, guardians, towers and having access to varying buffs...etc, then you might as well just compare them in PK or freestyle PVP outside of WAR. Also, WAR is kind of buggy sometimes when it comes to FB, all kinds of weird things happen when you face a FB in WAR.

Then again, your talking about the most ideal situation possible....ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL....but truthfully, nothing is ever 100% equal even if it seems like it. For example, the range on skills, the cooldowns, the effects, the percentage of landing an effect, how each person spent their points in str/int/dex, Pots they may have used, WI has HP regen while others don't, then their's the limits of BM's....so on and so on. So sure the gear would be equal (in a way) but after that, nothing else is equal and it comes down to a bit of luck (because landing a a successful KD/KB/Stun is luck) and the rest skill.

Just for a very simple example....I have face a WI player in war before and he got lucky and had me perma-KD the whole fight (I couldn't get off/stay off the ground...FA has done this to me before too and I've done it to others with my WA also)...then with FS there was 2 lucky/unlucky things that happened before....I once went about 40+ attacks in a row in war without a single crit...then another time I went a good 30+ attacks in a row with a crit every time....these are pretty rare occurances...but stuff like that happens...so you can never say any class is unbeatable.....and because of intangible stuff like this, nothing is on 100% equal playing ground.

Forcium
    Should be pretty obvious that the person playing miavii in her recent videos was me 0.0
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-15-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I don't know about you, but you've been pretty stupid lately. Or are you actually like this all the time?
    It's like this all the time, he just showing it way more than usual.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Uh, maybe it's just me, but that just didn't seem like Miavii to me...you sure someone else wasn't playing her character?...just didn't display any of the usual stuff miavii does or that i've seen her do before.

As for the topic, I would say that in N.WAR, there are so many unknown factors to consider to say who would win or is better. It's not just a straight up fight between FB and WI in WAR...if your gonna be in WAR and 1 v 1 without any interference from other players, guardians, towers and having access to varying buffs...etc, then you might as well just compare them in PK or freestyle PVP outside of WAR. Also, WAR is kind of buggy sometimes when it comes to FB, all kinds of weird things happen when you face a FB in WAR.

[U]Then again, your talking about the most ideal situation possible....ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL[/U]....but truthfully, nothing is ever 100% equal even if it seems like it. For example, the range on skills, the cooldowns, the effects, the percentage of landing an effect, how each person spent their points in str/int/dex, Pots they may have used, WI has HP regen while others don't, then their's the limits of BM's....so on and so on. So sure the gear would be equal (in a way) but after that, nothing else is equal and it comes down to a bit of luck (because landing a a successful KD/KB/Stun is luck) and the rest skill.

Just for a very simple example....I have face a WI player in war before and he got lucky and had me perma-KD the whole fight (I couldn't get off/stay off the ground...FA has done this to me before too and I've done it to others with my WA also)...then with FS there was 2 lucky/unlucky things that happened before....I once went about 40+ attacks in a row in war without a single crit...then another time I went a good 30+ attacks in a row with a crit every time....these are pretty rare occurances...but stuff like that happens...s[U]o you can never say any class is unbeatable.....and because of intangible stuff like this, nothing is on 100% equal playing ground[/U].
    +1 atleast someone here understands

there is a .1% chance you will fight someone that is
    the same lv
    same hr
    same exact gear
    same runes
    same pet
    everything down to the last detail

so in reality dont say stuff like " in a leveld playing field" cuz that irrelvent
    cuz ingame its never a leveld playing field[B][B][U]

a fb is not unbeatable
    i havent faced a fb that is unbeatable yet
    better yet there isnt such thing as an unbeatable fb

lawl

maybe fb takes more skill to fight agianst or something like that but unbeatable is a bold statment

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Honestly I think he's just that retarded.
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-16-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast