Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We really missing active and interactive threads

Titanium

Share your cabal's moments

If you remember, when was your best lucky moment in cabal?
    Or you can share your history in game with us, in other words, tell us how you moved from crap gear to the gear you have now. for example, you can tell us "there was a time i was using 1 slot osmium weapon +4 i was showing off with before i get a forcy 2 slot then to a pc redosmium one."
    I do remember i was using a critine orb 7mamp in slot and people were trying to buy it for 5m when 5m worth like 100m now.
    Last edited by Hilal; 09-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Lucky moment huh....free fch and carts
    Cabal(120609-1827-Ver289-0000).jpg

My luckiest moments were back in OGP time, January of 09 . I was running a boss quest when I dropped my first bike. I was so shocked that it drop. I quickly shout OMG! to everyone on my channel and telling them about the bike. You see back then bikes were rare the servers only had a very, very few bikes not like now. Another lucky momet was around the same time. I was lvling/farming in PF this was before they nerf-ed the map when I dropped my first Forcium with 7% S.amp in the slot. I thought at the time I was so lucky. These kind of drops use to be very rare back in the day but with all the updates they just seem ordinary these days plus since then lots of players have dropped Forcium.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

In order of getting okay gear...
    Lvled up a BL to 160+ using the money earned to gear okay wise.
    Used BL to run panic cave and frozen clue getting a 36 CD BL helm and a 7% samp in slot BL boots.
    Ran IC1/IC2 since I had the gears to do so.
    Got a 7% samp forci FS suit in mf, sold for 3b
    Saints event is what really got me up there: i got two formula cards: one was for a resist crit rate bike (high) sold for 7.6b and a 2nd resist crit rate bike (medium) which i crafted and still have. (trying to sell)
    With that being said I got more money out of doing stuff in field maps than I did in dungeons.
    Fear is an Illusion

one of my luckest momnets was a fs forci boots i got from ft bf1 merchent with 7% s amp only 5 trys in total before thay removed it from the game the store on the pf maps i got a fa 7% m amp folcruim gloves i sold for 2.1 bill way under sold it at the time i found out later thay sold for 4 bill oh well i still got good items with it now at lv 178 i got some good items but had to work hard at gettng =D

One time a really cool friend of mine gave me a blue bike FOR FREE! (yeah getsome) oh and then one day my mail wasnt loading up, so i clicked som1s name in the shout chat to send a mail that way.
    i clicked the persons name xxJazmlnxx and clicked "send mail" but i forgot the change the4 name =(
    before i sent it =(. its only a blue bike. but it was GIVEN TO ME! irreplaceable. so it was a good day once
    and a really bad day q.q
    I EVEN OFFERD TO PAY! turns out they pretend like they dont speak english. its not fluent but they understand lol

My luckiest moment was when i crit in a pvp against darrkd :>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiYeon View Post
    My luckiest moment was when i crit in a pvp against darrkd :>
    my luckiest moment in cabal was when SkiYeon lagged and failed dash combo

Your right that is lucky :>

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiYeon View Post
    Your right that is lucky :>
    just let me know when you're ready to go again, I need the practice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast