Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for Val!

Vote for Val!

Well, now that I am a step further, I'd like to make my thread campaign thingy. Many know of several of the contributions I've made for the game (most of which I list on my video for the registration that should be available when voting starts), but to name a couple, I initiated the start of the major up-dating and overhaul of the Cabalwiki and was asked to become one of the 2 non-Curse member admins (that's the company that owns the wiki now). Our rankings on the main site was a thread I created and finally acted upon as well. Most ppl are familiar with the Party Duels thread that I created over a year ago, and hopefully we'll be able to implement it next update.

Aside from those ones, I actively enjoy helping new players get on their feet and teach people basics and advanced parts of the game, going on to explain in detail sometimes how some things work.

I love events and our last turtle and boar event came shortly after I had submitted a HD ticket in suggestion for it, so that helped push that event out for us. I've attmepted hosting a few public GvGs for players as well and have been asked many times when I was going to do another one. People in game know i'm pretty generous usually, which I think alot of newer players need. One thing I harp on about older players is to stop yelling at noobs. They're going to keep being noobs unless someone teaches them how not to be, so instead of complaining, teach.

In terms of pvp, I may not be the best, mostly due to my limitations of internet in the past, but reguardless, I hope you'll vote for me to represent us in Korea. I look forward to seeing the best representatives for all catagories go, and not just the best players. Hopefully with my new internet speed I should be able to practice and tune my much needed finesse.

I've enjoyed this game for over four years now and remain faithful to the community as best as I can. If you ever need some help or got a question, feel free to mail me in-game to either Valdoroth in Venus, or PuffTheMagicWA in Mercury. I'll be glad to help.

With that said,
    "Good night, good luck and get good drops!"

--- Valdoroth Kai
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 09-19-2012 at 09:01 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

You got my vote, mang.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

You got my vote val.
    Im loving your ui skin btw xD

You definitely have my vote!! <3

If there's gonna be a quiz show in the global camp to test cabal I.Q., Val would whoop them assess of globals. Yeah, I dare say including the Koreans.

hahaha ty. Idk about a quiz though. Granted not many ppl actually read the stories of the dungeons. I've read a few of them. EoD2 I read 100% through. Was actually kinda boring and simply just a family feud that got cursed (hence why all the vampires in both eod1+2 have similar names).
    Anyways, I've actually come up with a couple new ideas today while I was recollecting all my previous ideas (my list got to 13 b4 I had to get to work).

Like many players, I have people to thank to get me where I am. In terms of PvP, BurningRaven simply got me on my feet and I rolled the rest of the way myself (also as a key note: you only get better by challenging yourself from those that are better than you). Elycake is a dear and close friend and I want to thank her greatly for all the help and support she gave and still does. I thank everyone I once was guildies with in CriticaL, allowing me to learn good leadership and companionship. Seireitei was a great family to be a part of and I miss them and thank them for alot of the small things i learned to having an organized guild (it's hard work folks) and I don't like people bashing on them if they've never experienced them (Squad 4-ever!). I also want to thank the GM's for helping me in many issues over the years including a time where I couldn't play for 9 weeks ( and ppl complain about 2-3 weeks?). I love my closest friends in-game as a friend should, and especially love my guild. We've had some trying times here and there, but now that I'm back home in Venus I'll get our game rolling once again

My FB Guide

You've got my vote of course

Titanium
    +1 vote from me val =3

I was requested to give a shout out for Nightmare if i get to go, so If I do, I will, and anyone else that requests one. I'll get SS for yall too.

My FB Guide

+1 vote from me too Val. I would rather you go than any other fb. besides myself or my boy cass. =]
    -Dawkinz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast