Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Val!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I was requested to give a shout out for Nightmare if i get to go, so If I do, I will, and anyone else that requests one. I'll get SS for yall too.
    I'm writing everyone's names down that actually inform me so I can shout out for them. It's going to take me awhile to shout them all o.o (And to be nice and respectful to others, I won't spam all the shouts at the same time).

^_^
    TY so much guys!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Bump and GL!

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    bump for my vode
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Banned
    I voted for Val

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    omg i love your sig
    LMAO @ SkiYeon, he contradicted himself!
    =]

Banned
    wow this retarded thread just shows all the people backing up a hacker that got his account banned for using 3rd party programs. GG everyone you all stupid people dont deserve to vote since you all voting for a person who recently got banned for using 3rd pt progs . that makes all of you supporters of 3rd pt program users, so that means if you all had the way to hack and use 3rd pt programs you all would use them and cheat in cabal.

all of you supporting him should get immediate permanent ban just in case . to prevent future hacks users.

P.S. val you should get a damn life , you are a noob
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 12-31-2012 at 10:39 PM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    wow this retarded thread just shows all the people backing up a hacker that got his account banned for using 3rd party programs. GG everyone you all stupid people dont deserve to vote since you all voting for a person who recently got banned for using 3rd pt progs . that makes all of you supporters of 3rd pt program users, so that means if you all had the way to hack and use 3rd pt programs you all would use them and cheat in cabal.

all of you supporting him should get immediate permanent ban just in case . to prevent future hacks users.

P.S. val you should get a damn life

1. You actually type like you're mentally retarded.
    2. Val got banned for using macro's on his keyboard, not for hacking. There's a difference.
    3. Just because someone voted for him to go to korea, it doesn't mean that they'd use third party programs to hack (which is basically your conclusion from the whole thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    1. You actually type like you're mentally retarded.
    2. Val got banned for using macro's on his keyboard, not for hacking. There's a difference.
    3. Just because someone voted for him to go to korea, it doesn't mean that they'd use third party programs to hack (which is basically your conclusion from the whole thing.)
    Val is banned? Nooo!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Val is banned? Nooo!
    yeah he used macro keys (that come with his keyboard) to automate key clicks, which is perma ban in cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    yeah he used macro keys (that come with his keyboard) to automate key clicks, which is perma ban in cabal.
    GMs have their picks..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast