Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vote for Val!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    wow this retarded thread just shows all the people backing up a hacker that got his account banned for using 3rd party programs. GG everyone you all stupid people dont deserve to vote since you all voting for a person who recently got banned for using 3rd pt progs . that makes all of you supporters of 3rd pt program users, so that means if you all had the way to hack and use 3rd pt programs you all would use them and cheat in cabal.

all of you supporting him should get immediate permanent ban just in case . to prevent future hacks users.

P.S. val you should get a damn life , you are a noob
    i really hate you right now and thats not good for ur health...

Trainee
    This post is not new... but still going on and on.
    Anyone getting banned for 3rd party prog use should be perma ban and never heard of again, period. The're a disgrace to the gaming community and make our life ingame harder to enjoy.
    I've seen alot of none reported cases and yea I got plenty proof/ss's/vids. But what's the point? They all keep coming back with IP changers and make new accounts. Even some "close friends" next to you who you think might be just a good gamer... yea those ones I got on record too. I spend my time on and off game tracking people down and finding out their resources. I never usualy fail either -.o .
    I've enjoyed being an vm in another game/company for a few years and achieved understanding alot of programming and tracking methods.

I have a huge respect for those out there who keep pushing the grind legit.----> thumbs up and keep it up! No, I'm no one important... but I am watching you and made plenty legit reports successfull to ogg in the past. EstSoft, no I don't use this account to report obviously. But keep up the good work on bans. I know it's a endless effort with what seems to have no end to it.

This Vote thingy for Val or whatever... I'm not sure why or what it's all about, but believe me only the emediate staff at EstSoft is ever going to be in charge and "trust worthy". As helpfull as anyone can be ingame/forums, it doesn't give you browny points with the world around you. No one and I mean no one can trust the next player next to them even if you known them for years! I've seen people get burned with items before after knowing friends and gaining their trust ingame for years.( in another game)
    Anyhoo, keep it clean and play legit. It's the only way your going to ever achive the final goal in your gaming career. Cheating= lost of community respect and your not even proving anything to yourself in the end! Even if you think no one is aware that you did it, believe me it takes no time to discover you and it will come out sooner or later. Even with that name changer -.o

Laters peace out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234