Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Skill Book Crafting

Skill Book Crafting

Soooo...they like big changes next update right? What about the concept of 3 grades of skill books. Craftsman, Craftsman (High), and Master. I'd say normal Craftsman is our normal skills. High are +10% higher atk base (and maybe the other stats too) and master is 20%. As we all know, there are about the same number of skill levels as gear types right? Simply have each level correspond with the amity needed (and the upgrade rate be a bit faster). Or break it similar to the Rings + Ammy's crafting.

Sounds kinds funny for some skills though: Master Art of Fierceness (+480 dmg per hit)? Craftsman's (High) Meteor Shower (the 'High' does not show in the skill name, it'd just be yellow text)? Buwahahaha: Master Mana Freeze! (that'd be like -1680 MP O.o???)

Just a random idea that crossed my mind today while jotting down all my older not implemented ideas/ concepts.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

150% nope.

How in the world does that benefit non-crafters?

I forget sometimes that ppl don't craft. It's part of the game, and if you get bored of the game and haven't crafted yet, try it out.

My FB Guide

Yea okay, but whose ass are they going to be pulling the money out of so that they can attempt these crafts? (assuming it costs waaaay too much money to craft said books.)
    To be honest, the crafting system is nice. But it is all based on luck and people can get screwed out of 100m+ if they get serious with it.
    Also, think about who would actually mass produce these books? Seireitei and CD. That is all, they'll be going around causing more chaos and drama than they are already with their "OH U USE BM3 NUB STAHP BEING SO NEWB, LOLOLOLOLOL TROLLED"
    All that will turn into is, that statement, plus "OH U SPENT SO MUCH ALZ ON THOSE STOPID BOOKS ALZ BUYER LOLLOLLOL HHEHEHEHEE"

Sorry if I sound pissed off or something, I am just expressing that this would (likely) cause some problems.
    Last edited by Atsunijo; 10-05-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsunijo View Post
    Yea okay, but whose ass are they going to be pulling the money out of so that they can attempt these crafts? (assuming it costs waaaay too much money to craft said books.)
    To be honest, the crafting system is nice. But it is all based on luck and people can get screwed out of 100m+ if they get serious with it.
    Also, think about who would actually mass produce these books? Seireitei and CD. That is all, they'll be going around causing more chaos and drama than they are already with their "OH U USE BM3 NUB STAHP BEING SO NEWB, LOLOLOLOLOL TROLLED"
    All that will turn into is, that statement, plus "OH U SPENT SO MUCH ALZ ON THOSE STOPID BOOKS ALZ BUYER LOLLOLLOL HHEHEHEHEE"

Sorry if I sound pissed off or something, I am just expressing that this would (likely) cause some problems.
    This guy obviously hasn't figure out that 95% of the game is based off luck. The other 5% is wit and skill.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    Someone find where this kid lives, go to his house and beat him with a rubber dildo, then burn his computer. It would be less embarrassing for him than to have him keep posting this stuff showing how much of a life he DOESN'T have. Probably has a filing cabinet full of CABAL junk.
    A. Not a kid.
    B. Sorry I can type up an idea i come up with in 2 minutes that would take you 2 weeks to think up.
    C. I have more of a life than you. Go on a deployment or do something useful for your country like me.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 10-05-2012 at 10:25 PM.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    This guy obviously hasn't figure out that 95% of the game is based off luck. The other 5% is wit and skill.
    Sir, don't attempt to imply that. Especially considering there is no relation to "Skill" in this game. If you have gear and play WI/FS/FA then you roll everything.
    Welcome to Cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsunijo View Post
    Sir, don't attempt to imply that. Especially considering there is no relation to "Skill" in this game. If you have gear and play WI/FS/FA then you roll everything.
    Welcome to Cabal.
    Funny bcs I don't get rolled by them. I guess you're wrong then.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Funny bcs I don't get rolled by them. I guess you're wrong then.
    Oh boy, here we go with another forum argument.

Alright, im out. Anyways, the idea I am trying to point out is that your idea wouldn't be real grand, ontop of that, it has no hope of succeeding. Sorry brew.

But it's an idea. Better than nothing.

My FB Guide