Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy **** wtb> this event PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    We got safes back in shop as well.
    And they always sold like candies in the past.

None was expecting something like this, really. And I fail to see the reason behind it. 1 month of dropable-like-hell safes plus them being in shop. That means market flooded, literally, with +15 items and perfect cores. In 1 week everyone here will be full +15 and there are players who stacked up dozens of safes already.

There are lvl 4 pots too, and every kind of cash shop potions.
    We don't even have sgl, sgm or sghh in cash shop EVER when we get sgh so I don't see why we can't at least get them to reasonably drop from an event. Hell I'd be happy with just the minesta book drops you guys are getting from turtles let alone if we even got 1/10th the rate of safeguards you seem to have from them. People have been asking for more than a year for sgl/sgm and sghh in cash shop or events yet we get other crap instead and if we DO get them the rate is so low it's rare to see a single person or more get them.

Not to mention we don't have a certain SP giving merc in our cash shop OR premium DX dungeons and minesta books in cash shop or game at all.

Also love how Euro has so much of a better T point system than we have. You can get t points from nothing or bonus from all your different premium yet we only can get them at the same rate you get them without anything and only with BB+

Pretty sure Euro Cabal is not ran by EST, thus they can have whatever events they want and EST will have whatever events they want for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Pretty sure Euro Cabal is not ran by EST, thus they can have whatever events they want and EST will have whatever events they want for us.
    Euro Cabal is run by "Game-Masters" but the game is OWNED by EST, just like how OGPlanet use to run our Cabal. While EST might not "run" it, they own the game and Euro can't do ANYTHING content-wise on their game (updates, events, cash shop changes etc) unless EST gives them permission to do so. So while it might not be "run" by EST, they're still in complete control over the content they are allowed to have and release just as they are for us. Technically it should be HARDER for Euro to get new and different events and content than it is for our server.

Banned
    It's ok,we have a letter event that gives 20 stacks of CB hp/mp pots.....so it balances out

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    It's ok,we have a letter event that gives 20 stacks of CB hp/mp pots.....so it balances out
    rofl i was thinking the same thing.....dam these cakes are awesome (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...nts-for-Autumn

Their turtle event...

Lakeside+ maps drop sgh AND sghh AND regularly drop 3+ minesta books per turtle

Already less than 1 day in, lots of people have 5+ safeguards from event

Screenshots on forums of people regularly getting safeguards, one at least of a sgh and sghh from the SAME single turtle.

that's THREE+ minesta books per turtle REGULARLY and they're NON-BIND

Seriously this makes our previous event which by our standards was fairly decent look like COMPLETE trash

They also got a sig event and exp event that are each a week rotating (different exp and a difference piece of gear/weapons each week)
    i can see now why you made that last thread lol. the fairness is just not there. it feels like they don't really give shiit about na as far as events and items go. they're good on most of the content atleast.....

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    i can see now why you made that last thread lol. the fairness is just not there. it feels like they don't really give shiit about na as far as events and items go. they're good on most of the content atleast.....
    We can't expect them to change anything without voicing our complaints so you know what, lets keep doing that until they do something about it or at LEAST tell us why they won't.

We can't expect them to change anything without voicing our complaints so you know what, lets keep doing that until they do something about it or at LEAST tell us why they won't.
    oh ya eh? no offence but did u start playing yesterday? do u know how many banned forum accounts i have for voicing my opinion? i'm surprised your forum acc isn't banned yet. sorry to be so blunt but that's the truth

Banned
    i understand your point about sgh being readily available so that the new player base can stand on equal footing with the older player...

but we dont need to bring in sghh over here.

Banned
    I've ragequit a few times over the lack of content not being equal to other servers,The only event I can think of that was on par with an EU or KR event was our golden ticket event,an event designed for the super-rich that very few got the opportunity to take advantage of....The last hunting event we had before the update dropped rare scrolls...rate,mcr,amp...but I didn't see one,very few did.

When was the last time permanent costume epaulets were obtainable from an event boss?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast