Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy **** wtb> this event PLEASE

Holy **** wtb> this event PLEASE

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...nts-for-Autumn

Their turtle event...

Lakeside+ maps drop sgh AND sghh AND regularly drop 3+ minesta books per turtle

Already less than 1 day in, lots of people have 5+ safeguards from event

Screenshots on forums of people regularly getting safeguards, one at least of a sgh and sghh from the SAME single turtle.

that's THREE+ minesta books per turtle REGULARLY and they're NON-BIND

Seriously this makes our previous event which by our standards was fairly decent look like COMPLETE trash

They also got a sig event and exp event that are each a week rotating (different exp and a difference piece of gear/weapons each week)

I made my mith katana +15, my 13 amp drei gloves +15, osmi suit +14 (failed +15...). And that's just me. Almost whole guild has +15 weapons now, both mithril and lower grade xD

I wish it was just 3 minesta, you usually get 10x each turtle. Medium lvl turtes are cool also, they drop every kind of entry: normal dx, prem dx, sod, ic1 ic2 ft2 and so on.
    On my server everyone is so full of entries you can find them left on the ground.
    Pretty cool event yeye.

(just need to drop 2 sehh now *-*)

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    I made my mith katana +15, my 13 amp drei gloves +15, osmi suit +14 (failed +15...). And that's just me. Almost whole guild has +15 weapons now, both mithril and lower grade xD

I wish it was just 3 minesta, you usually get 10x each turtle. Medium lvl turtes are cool also, they drop every kind of entry: normal dx, prem dx, sod, ic1 ic2 ft2 and so on.
    On my server everyone is so full of entries you can find them left on the ground.
    Pretty cool event yeye.

(just need to drop 2 sehh now *-*)
    ijelly

Yo est. Seriously wtffff. Why does Euro get epic events while your own server gets nothing close. Those minesta books would be beyond epic on their own. 15m+ for decent minestas is crazy. Not to mention euro has all safeguards in cash shop and we only get sgh ever. And if we get sghh in an event its like only 5 people drop 1 in a month. One person could get 5+ there a day.

RedOsmium
    just give every1 forcium +15 already

i am not usually a quitter but i think its time everyone just realizes that something like this will never happen. because 1) the gms don't care enough and 2) NA is probably one of the top servers in terms of usd spent per player so why have sgh drop when you can sell thousands at $10 each.

i would love to just see the entire community quit like i did and see what happens then but of course that will never happen so good luck getting an event like this

GMs only have a certain amount of pull. I have talked to one about sgm and such and he let me know he'd requested them many of times but its beyond his control now. The big guys make the decisions not our GMs... They can merely suggest content and hope for approval.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    GMs only have a certain amount of pull. I have talked to one about sgm and such and he let me know he'd requested them many of times but its beyond his control now. The big guys make the decisions not our GMs... They can merely suggest content and hope for approval.
    If this was true, how can the euro gms, who have less pull and are less connected to EST and dont even have this new update, able to get such events among other content we never get. It seems like euro is the onlyserver where the gms genuinely listen to and fight for what the players want. They are always posting on forums about what they are trying to push EST to let them do for the players and giving them updates about how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    If this was true, how can the euro gms, who have less pull and are less connected to EST and dont even have this new update, able to get such events among other content we never get. It seems like euro is the onlyserver where the gms genuinely listen to and fight for what the players want. They are always posting on forums about what they are trying to push EST to let them do for the players and giving them updates about how it goes.
    Becauseeeeee like stated earlier, tons of NA players use cash to buy the items from cs. Why give us an event that will lead to less usd spending? But honestly idk, just speculation.

We got safes back in shop as well.
    And they always sold like candies in the past.

None was expecting something like this, really. And I fail to see the reason behind it. 1 month of dropable-like-hell safes plus them being in shop. That means market flooded, literally, with +15 items and perfect cores. In 1 week everyone here will be full +15 and there are players who stacked up dozens of safes already.

There are lvl 4 pots too, and every kind of cash shop potions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast