Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Holy **** wtb> this event PLEASE

Dam EU cabal gets an awesome event like that with hardness cap lv7 and safe guards with high drop rate as well as high multi drops. We be getting screwed NA style...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    oh ya eh? no offence but did u start playing yesterday? do u know how many banned forum accounts i have for voicing my opinion? i'm surprised your forum acc isn't banned yet. sorry to be so blunt but that's the truth
    I've never had a real issue with voicing my opinion without doing so in a highly negative and rude manner. If you're yelling and swearing and making a rant more than a real argument it's not really worth the GMs time to even bother sometimes. It also doesn't help when you have a history of making multiple accounts just to flame and rant about things that aren't always real issues that the GMs have any control over. Not saying that's you but when you make a forum account named "blazingturd" it's not hard for the GMs to not exactly expect you to be serious or respectful in what you post.

Also I know where people are coming from about that sghh shouldn't be in shop or in game etc but how is that really fair? People that have forcium amp gear that once was far superior to sigmetal etc now are stuck with +9 or +11 armor that barely compares to +15 sigmetal and thus makes the prices drop like mad because while people with high grade gear can + things safely you can't + the highest grade gear in the same way. Same thing with sehh to an extent, +15 sigmetal that can much more easily be extended makes what SHOULD be superior forcium pale in comparison because we lack the ability to use it to its full potential that it was designed for. Forcium was designed to be better than sigmetal, but simply due to the limitations on items that aren't meant to be limited in such way they're forced to be worse in most cases. If sghh were available to everyone, everyone could work toward forcium gear and be equally rewarded with what should be better gear. Instead as it is now it's only the lucky or obscenely rich that can even use much of the forcium gear as it should be available and the ever growing abundance of forcium gear that can't be used as intended makes it worth less and less compared to what should be worse gear.
    Last edited by Lute; 09-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Also I know where people are coming from about that sghh shouldn't be in shop or in game etc but how is that really fair? People that have forcium amp gear that once was far superior to sigmetal etc now are stuck with +9 or +11 armor that barely compares to +15 sigmetal and thus makes the prices drop like mad because while people with high grade gear can + things safely you can't + the highest grade gear in the same way. Same thing with sehh to an extent, +15 sigmetal that can much more easily be extended makes what SHOULD be superior forcium pale in comparison because we lack the ability to use it to its full potential that it was designed for. Forcium was designed to be better than sigmetal, but simply due to the limitations on items that aren't meant to be limited in such way they're forced to be worse in most cases. If sghh were available to everyone, everyone could work toward forcium gear and be equally rewarded with what should be better gear. Instead as it is now it's only the lucky or obscenely rich that can even use much of the forcium gear as it should be available and the ever growing abundance of forcium gear that can't be used as intended makes it worth less and less compared to what should be worse gear.
    Now that sounds logical as well as valid when looking at Forcium and Sig in this/your perspective. I remember when Forcium was the gear everyone was striving for and there was just a few who had a full set not like today you see players with Forcium gear all over the maps. I just excepted it as the evolution of the game but the way you but it, yah, I can agree with your perspective. Especially after the last sig event so many +15 Sig parts.

Titanium
    Im from EU.

The turtles respawn every 30min (one per map). So if you control a map (lets say you know exact respawn time of the boss for 10+ chanel), this means per hour you kill 20 bosses (one each 3min). I takes 1.5min to kill solo and 40-50sec in duo.

From my experience 25% chance to drop a SGH or SGHH from a turtle and SGH drops 2 times more often than SGHH.
    This means in 1hr 5 boss drop SGX and you get around 3 SGH and 2 SGHH.

you farm 12hr per day (some farming 24/24), you about 36SGH and 25 SGHH.

You see the OPness of the event.

In my opinion the event is TOO IMBA. All nolife nubs have FULL set +15 now (in just 3 days of event). The event will be about 1 month long.

in 30 days of nolife people can get a full 999 stack of SGH and about 400SGHH.

LOOOOOOL.

I wasted billions of alz to buy SGH/SGHH in cash shop (from vouchers) and now all nubs getting those FREE. Its pissing me off...

Best Regards,
    (GAA)Nuisa
    Cabal EU

P.S: About minesta quest capsules: each turtle in Fgr+ maps drops a bundle of them (from No 1 to 31). Usually it drop like 10-15 capsules.
    It drops SOO much that people dont bother looting any, they take SGX, fury pots and potions.
    In AH the capsules are cheapppppp, ALL are below 100k each.
    Last edited by Nuisa; 09-21-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisa View Post
    Im from EU.

The turtles respawn every 30min (one per map). So if you control a map (lets say you know exact respawn time of the boss for 10+ chanel), this means per hour you kill 20 bosses (one each 3min). I takes 1.5min to kill solo and 40-50sec in duo.

From my experience 25% chance to drop a SGH or SGHH from a turtle and SGH drops 2 times more often than SGHH.

In my opinion the event is TOO IMBA. All nolife nubs have FULL set +15 now (in just 3 days of event). The event will be about 1 month long.

LOOOOOOL.

I wasted billions of alz to buy SGH/SGHH in cash shop (from vouchers) and now all nubs getting those FREE. Its pissing me off...

Best Regards,
    (GAA)Nuisa
    Cabal EU

P.S: About minesta quest capsules: each turtle in Fgr+ maps drops a bundle of them (from No 1 to 31). Usually it drop like 10-15 capsules.
    It drops SOO much that people dont bother looting any, they take SGX, fury pots and potions.
    You'll be praising how many minesta quests you have come the update to your server...all of them are OP as can be on here, I'd kill for just those from an event like this. While I know that the event is a kick in the balls to people who spent a fortune on safeguards I don't really know if it's wrong, maybe the drop rate is a bit too high but I'd much prefer a too high drop rate than a too low drop rate like we always get where they might as well not be in the drop table. That said, it's typical and imo as it should be that eventually things that were once rare become more common and available to everyone. Personally I might think the minesta quests should be account bind but at least when they're not you can store them on alts. Then again since you have the premium DX and minesta quests for them it isn't nearly as bad to get stains to begin with as we have it. MO quests are ~18m each in AH here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisa View Post
    Im from EU.

LOOOOOOL.

Best Regards,
    (GAA)Nuisa
    Cabal EU

all nolife nubs?

Always complaining omg.

If event is pay 2 win, none is happy. If it is play 2 win, none is happy. I always see everyone saying "you have to play hard to get pro" and now you actually can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    all nolife nubs?

Always complaining omg.

If event is pay 2 win, none is happy. If it is play 2 win, none is happy. I always see everyone saying "you have to play hard to get pro" and now you actually can do that.
    This game is just full of pussies who complain about every aspect of it yet they don't pay a single dime to play it and expect their opinion to be heard and acted upon.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    This game is just full of pussies who complain about every aspect of it yet they don't pay a single dime to play it and expect their opinion to be heard and acted upon.
    And they want everything given to them easily and for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    I made my mith katana +15, my 13 amp drei gloves +15, osmi suit +14 (failed +15...). And that's just me. Almost whole guild has +15 weapons now, both mithril and lower grade xD

I wish it was just 3 minesta, you usually get 10x each turtle. Medium lvl turtes are cool also, they drop every kind of entry: normal dx, prem dx, sod, ic1 ic2 ft2 and so on.
    On my server everyone is so full of entries you can find them left on the ground.
    Pretty cool event yeye.

(just need to drop 2 sehh now *-*)
    Proof that events like this ruin the game's difficulty factor.

Safeguards were worst idea even implemented I think.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I believe the EU play style is more toward pvp and NW/TG not so much pve. This maybe why they have events like this so the gap between players with op gear and players without doesn't get to wide. Maybe an EU player could inlighten us or confirm.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast