Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holy **** wtb> this event PLEASE

Saying that GMc.com in euro have full control over cabal server is like saying that your local McDonalds has full control over what products and services they have, and not the corporate they got their license from.

Titanium
    Nexon NA, ESTsoft Inc and Game Masters are all publishing companies.

Nexon NA, does not develop the games themselves. They publish Nexon games and they "westernize" most of their games based on the gamer's needs..
    ESTsoft Inc. does not develop CABAL. They publish it for ESTsoft Corp. they do as they wish what they believe the gamer's needs.
    Game Masters publish CABAL for ESTsoft corp in EU.

You being Game Adviser or whatever GA means, means nothing as you have limited knowledge about how a gaming company works.

Events, Cash Shops and like I said drop rate(by means of 50%+ drop rate event) is controlled by the publishing company. Now unless you actually got paid to work with a gaming company, your GA status does not count for anything. You do not know anything about the gaming industry. You have no knowledge what so ever, so stop pushing your piss-poor knowledge about how the gaming industry works.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Saying that GMc.com in euro have full control over cabal server is like saying that your local McDonalds has full control over what products and services they have, and not the corporate they got their license from.
    That's the reason they say on special events that it's only valid on participating locations. That means a franchise who do not wish to participate are not forced into it, it's called a contract. If its not in the contract, the company cannot force you to do anything even if they own the name.

And no I didnt say GMc have full control of CABAL. I said they have control over events and cash shops and drop rates. So dont try to change what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Nexon NA, ESTsoft Inc and Game Masters are all publishing companies.

Nexon NA, does not develop the games themselves. They publish Nexon games and they "westernize" most of their games based on the gamer's needs..
    ESTsoft Inc. does not develop CABAL. They publish it for ESTsoft Corp. they do as they wish what they believe the gamer's needs.
    Game Masters publish CABAL for ESTsoft corp in EU.

You being Game Adviser or whatever GA means, means nothing as you have limited knowledge about how a gaming company works.

Events, Cash Shops and like I said drop rate(by means of 50%+ drop rate event) is controlled by the publishing company. Now unless you actually got paid to work with a gaming company, your GA status does not count for anything. You do not know anything about the gaming industry. You have no knowledge what so ever, so stop pushing your piss-poor knowledge about how the gaming industry works.
    You realize there's a difference between a PUBLISHING company and a HOSTING company? And the contracts can be different for different games and different host companies? NONE of the companies that host cabal can directly control ANY events, cash shop items or drop rate. They have to have approval from EST corp, in Korea to do ANY of those things. They can ask for X event or X cash shop update or whatever but they are required to get permission and approval from EST. They can't just pop in whatever items or events they want, they have to ask for it and be allowed to. I might not have worked for the company directly as a GA but I worked WITH the GMs and had direct communication with them and knew for a fact that they could not just do whatever they wanted. They repeatedly told everyone that they could only suggest things and ask for things from EST, they had ZERO direct control. This might not be the same with other companies such as Nexon with your experience but that means NOTHING considering they're different companies and thus have different policies and contracts etc. "How the gaming industry works"? You realize the gaming industry includes more than a single company and that all different companies work differently and have different ways of doing things? Nexon may allow publishers and hosts to customize their version to their audience but that is not the same for all companies, some have stricter contracts and can only do what they're told and allowed to because some developers who created the game don't want their game changed for other areas. Your "knowledge" about the gaming industry seems like it's limited to your experience with a single company and even then as a QA you're at the bottom of the chain there as it is. I don't see how that makes you an expert on all games and all developers and how all games are run. I'm not arguing that I'm an expert on the gaming industry, but you're comparing your experience with a completely different company to the experience of GA and GAAs with experience WITH CABAL and the world of CABAL GMs on multiple servers.

And no I didnt say GMc have full control of CABAL. I said they have control over events and cash shops and drop rates. So dont try to change what I said.
    If this WERE true why have GMc GMs said the opposite of this them self multiple times? They DON'T have control over events and cash shop and drop rates, they simply implement and host events that they are given and allowed to implement and run by EST

Not sure but 6IX maybe right but only when talking about Pservers. As for offical servers the all mighty EST owns and controls all but 6IX may have a point about tailoring the game according to player location as respect to events and cash shop only. As for drop rates well that is the question isn't it, weather EST is keeping it the same for all Official servers or do they really have it different depending on server local.
    Hmmm, I know lets ask Mr.Owl he will know. Mr.Owl how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop...a 1, a 2, a 3...*crunch*. It takes 3...lmao. My point is guess will never truly know unless EST releases drop rate details which is unlike.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

6IX I don't know if you ever read EU forums but we had to live with "we will forward to est" "this was planned by EST" for years.
    If you do not believe me you can open a thread on our forums and ask everyone. Only power our GMs have is related to item shop, and not totally. Some time ago EST decided to remove oath of sacrifice from our shop on their own and you don't even know how many times players asked GMs to put them back and got "unfortunately we can't" as an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    6IX I don't know if you ever read EU forums but we had to live with "we will forward to est" "this was planned by EST" for years.
    If you do not believe me you can open a thread on our forums and ask everyone. Only power our GMs have is related to item shop, and not totally. Some time ago EST decided to remove oath of sacrifice from our shop on their own and you don't even know how many times players asked GMs to put them back and got "unfortunately we can't" as an answer.
    I'm jealous that you ever had them in cash shop D:

Titanium
    EST is able to state which items can be sold and which items cannot. but, when these "available" items are sold is up to Game Masters.

Your whole idea that Game Masters has 0 control over the game they are publishing is utter stupidity. If, EST controls everything about the CABAL, then how come the events are different? How come all the EU events seems to be better than NA? If EST has control over that, why not run the same event for both EU and NA.

Events and Cash Shop for both EU and NA is different. Safe Guard is available in EU and in NA it's a safeguard event. It doesnt make sense that NA wouldnt work like EU if it is all up to EST, there's money to be earned and like I said, EST is a business.

Your logic and your reason doesnt even match.

EST is able to state which items can be sold and which items cannot. but, when these "available" items are sold is up to Game Masters.

Your whole idea that Game Masters has 0 control over the game they are publishing is utter stupidity. If, EST controls everything about the CABAL, then how come the events are different? How come all the EU events seems to be better than NA? If EST has control over that, why not run the same event for both EU and NA.

Events and Cash Shop for both EU and NA is different. Safe Guard is available in EU and in NA it's a safeguard event. It doesnt make sense that NA wouldnt work like EU if it is all up to EST, there's money to be earned and like I said, EST is a business.

Easy, when their GMs decide they want to have an event, they compile the event information and forward it to EST for approval. If they get the approval then their server gets the event. If they don't then they can't put the event in. I don't see why that's so hard to understand.

......THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS THREAD

They DO control what events/content can be on Euro and they DO have different events. Which is WHY I'm complaining and saying we SHOULD have the same content. They control it yet they don't give us the same things they let them have and they give no explanation why.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345