Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Procs, where'd you go?

Procs, where'd you go?

I go to merc for one month to buy some gears. I get back and procs basically don't exist it seems.
    It doesn't help when ppl leave to Merc to stay there forever, and those ppl all being the procs mostly. >_>

I just got done with a Golum and single handedly took half the bases until AceRogue joined me. We were the ONLY 2 procs. It's just sad when players lose once or twice in a row and then they just give up. Where's the pride in being procyon?

Yall are really acting like a bunch of babies right now. Get up on your feet and lets get back to cracking them caps.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

procs turned to cap or left to merc so not really any left in venus lol

and only reason u took half the bases is cuz caps too lazy to even move and take bases/defend anything. if u want a chance at getting AT drops on venus better go cap like everyone else <_<

Banned
    come to merc damnit

Hellz No! not all Procyons have left we are still here atleast I am, just not ready to fight for my Nation at the moment. I'm working on some quest and regearing. You see I just recently returned to NA and found that with all the new updates my character wasn't op enough anymore. Found this out by going to NW the first day back and to my surprise was raped so many time by capos using BM3. Needless to say I was fkn upset so now as I stated earlier working to get my character op again but soon Nation brothers I'll be killing and dying right along side you (Mostly killing though).

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Going to another nation jsut for a bonus is the stupid thing and reason ever, so shame on all procs that went over because of that. I will never be cap on my main. And No, Mercury is very boring.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 09-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

just seems silly to me to miss out on all the bonuses of being winning nation, ignoring prem warp and saints crap AT golem has so much potential for drops that it makes it worth it 1000 times over to change nation instead of always being on the losing side with no chance at good drops

lol i do find it ironic notyourbuddy finly conored me to become a proc and i am in the same boat i was as a cap for years and every time i went to war one fs and 3 mages dont win the fb`s just root us and feed on us like sharks and yes i am talking the 170-190 one also the ones that are wa that farm
    just for points dont help too so welcome back and i do war afew times a week =D btw i am a fs