Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: oh NO!!!! Art Of Chaos?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Another debuff that will make us hated even more than we are now.

Looks like this will be a decent update for FA AMP all the way with the inc of m atk.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Can someone explain the Fa in AoS part o.o? Weren't we already unmovable?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Can someone explain the Fa in AoS part o.o? Weren't we already unmovable?
    Maybe it just means unmovable is the current penalty. And they're gonna change it to something else.

Either we'll be unmovable + more penalty, or a different penalty altogether (which means moving aos).

Personally I'd rather have unmovable than -70% def like bloody though... and if the penalty was -an offensive stat that'd suck too =.=

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Maybe it just means unmovable is the current penalty. And they're gonna change it to something else.

Either we'll be unmovable + more penalty, or a different penalty altogether (which means moving aos).

Personally I'd rather have unmovable than -70% def like bloody though... and if the penalty was -an offensive stat that'd suck too =.=
    Penalty for aos should be an effect like darkness :> -2/3 range on all skills including dash and fade!

If I were to guess, it sounds like ALL buffs are turning into Passive skills and all attacks are going to be some sort of Offensive Skills. And to add another skill slot?? Needed eh?
    It's just what it sounds like.

And XI, I never thought about darkness lowering the range on dash+ fade o.o, only thought attacks and debuffs, but those two ARE skills. Does that actually work I wonder o.o...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If I were to guess, it sounds like ALL buffs are turning into Passive skills and all attacks are going to be some sort of Offensive Skills. And to add another skill slot?? Needed eh?
    It's just what it sounds like.
    I think is refered to all self buff (Mirage Step, Soul Blade, Down breaker and the like, etc) not givable/Party buff (Force increase, Morale Shout, Repulsive Armor, etc). In the case of Wi at least all ourbuff are usable for other classes (Except Resist Intension), it doesn't give any benefits. I want more skill points to max out lances AND cannons lol

Maybe blink becoming a passive (activable) skill... but still...

Banned
    Personally I think FB and FA seem the most exciting this update (at least from what we know so far)

FB blade buffs turning into an astral weapon (even if its not as good as all 3 blade buffs stacked) is gonna be pretty cool although it'll make every FB go to forci weapons. New debuff Art of Chaos is gonna be fun, and passive skills = more room for lv.20 debuffs/bm1cannons/lances just for range, as well as opening up more buff slots for party buffs.

For FA I will take it with a grain of salt since the penalty change to Aos may or may not be good :x
    And bm1 being revised sounds cool too; I find the current bm1 to be rarely useful. Maybe it'll be as interesting as FB bm1 is after update

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

kk ty for the info!

im glad about the buff stuff on FB, its rediciouls how they want FBs to +20 all their Bm1 cannons, Buffs and Debuffs, its simply not enough skill points T.T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast