Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Some adjustments to Nation Wars would be great

Some adjustments to Nation Wars would be great

A) I think most people would agree that the old bringer system was more fun !

1. It encouraged more competition because each class would have a bringer
    2. Guardians for uninterrupted BM

B) Damage absorb gives too much war points.

I think the points gained through damage absorb should be halved. This would encourage players to make an effort to play and fight for points; for example : someone can simply re-spawn on a res and gain mass points and keep dying rather than trying to escape, buff up and counter the mob.

C) Guardians and gates should be weakened

1. I think before it was more fun when players could enter the base, kill res, take over. Some people would guard it and what not. Now it has become boring because it's typically go alpha / omega for mass players and south north for smaller groups. Weaker gates at a base acted as a strategical pivot to take out res quickly. That concept has been taken away from the game, now it's all about brute strength of a side's gears with limited strategy.

2. Also weaker guardians woud involve more player to player interaction.

D) Nation War is almost 1 full hour - that's boring

Having to wait for almost 1 full hour for w exp is too boring. Reduce Nation Wars duration time to half an hour with 5 minutes of waiting time at the lobby. I would rather use rest of the time to dungeon with my guildies.

If possible host 2 nation wars within the same hour

E) Mass queue

If there is a queue of more than 5 people AFTER the war has started give players the option to join the other nation. Waiting in the lobby is boring. I am sure from EST's point of view changing nations helps them make money; but it doesn't help if people get bored and leave the game.

F) Kick players from War if they are attacking the same target for over 4 minutes

Going AFK at gate by putting auto-attack ? Kick them !

Feel free to give your feedbacks.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 09-25-2012 at 01:31 PM.

ur gay

bring back old bringer system - agree 100%. promotes more competitive play from each class, prevents everyone rerolling to the top 2 classes atm which are WI and FB
    weaken guards - disagree, the real issue at hand in war is that BM3 is way to OP compared to the other BM's and non-BM. If you weaken guards then ppl in BM3 are just gonna torch through them. actually from what I hear EST doing for the next update, it sounds like they are doing the right thing. They are buffing attack skills across the board which should result in stronger non-bm's, stronger auras, stronger BM1's. Theoretically it should close the gap between BM3 and other bm's a bit. Smart balancing idea.
    war length time - disagree. I personally like it as it is. subjective topic
    remaining ideas - retarded

Also you didn't mention the absolute biggest problem in war right now which is ppl relogging for BM3 all day erryday. see point 2 above.
    Last edited by NiteFalcon; 09-25-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Banned
    I'm only gonna comment on C:

I disagree. I think the stronger guards encourage a lot of player-player interactions.

Before the update 6 months ago anybody could duo a medium really easily (and even trio main base) and we'd just push in circles over and over, without anybody defending or building.

Guards that last longer encourage defending, and more stategic building and pushing since you can't really afford to waste your bm time now.

deffinetly agree Cathy. The old bringer system was legit! MORE PPL will go then! and blah blah. keeps cabal omoney in their pockets.

EW at F. E is workable I think.... as for the Rest. Im with you man 100%
    D should be changed to maybe 2 wars during that hour. 10 minute intermission er w/e.

Well, there's going to be a new War System next update so we'll have to see what that entails too. It may resolve alot of the issues you've mentioned as BR noted. But until it's here we won't really know.

I hope there is more competative "positions" for war like the old guardian system.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    i agree with shorter wars. i got things to do and places to be, i happen to be a big deal