Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Some adjustments to Nation Wars would be great

Threaded View

Some adjustments to Nation Wars would be great

A) I think most people would agree that the old bringer system was more fun !

1. It encouraged more competition because each class would have a bringer
    2. Guardians for uninterrupted BM

B) Damage absorb gives too much war points.

I think the points gained through damage absorb should be halved. This would encourage players to make an effort to play and fight for points; for example : someone can simply re-spawn on a res and gain mass points and keep dying rather than trying to escape, buff up and counter the mob.

C) Guardians and gates should be weakened

1. I think before it was more fun when players could enter the base, kill res, take over. Some people would guard it and what not. Now it has become boring because it's typically go alpha / omega for mass players and south north for smaller groups. Weaker gates at a base acted as a strategical pivot to take out res quickly. That concept has been taken away from the game, now it's all about brute strength of a side's gears with limited strategy.

2. Also weaker guardians woud involve more player to player interaction.

D) Nation War is almost 1 full hour - that's boring

Having to wait for almost 1 full hour for w exp is too boring. Reduce Nation Wars duration time to half an hour with 5 minutes of waiting time at the lobby. I would rather use rest of the time to dungeon with my guildies.

If possible host 2 nation wars within the same hour

E) Mass queue

If there is a queue of more than 5 people AFTER the war has started give players the option to join the other nation. Waiting in the lobby is boring. I am sure from EST's point of view changing nations helps them make money; but it doesn't help if people get bored and leave the game.

F) Kick players from War if they are attacking the same target for over 4 minutes

Going AFK at gate by putting auto-attack ? Kick them !

Feel free to give your feedbacks.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 09-25-2012 at 01:31 PM.