Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mercury Or Venus? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Hahaha good one chingu

I agree that the PAST best players were from venus (SuperShielder, Rockstar, Dromar after he got geared by his friends quitting). But none of the current best is from Venus lol...BR, Romp, Han, ma bic boi Bippy, Distro/Hypa
    your totally wrong
    You got more pros from Venus than From Merc its a fact >_>
    even today the best players running around in merc are orginialy from venus
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-27-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    your totally wrong
    You got more pros from Venus than From Merc its a fact >_>
    even today the best players running around in merc are orginialy from venus
    if you can name more 'pros' from venus that are in merc than pros in merc then i'll agree with you. up to this point you haven't given any proof so your words are groundless :\

everyone carry on. chingu logic in da houz. prepare to lose 50 iq points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    if you can name more 'pros' from venus that are in merc than pros in merc then i'll agree with you. up to this point you haven't given any proof so your words are groundless :\

everyone carry on. chingu logic in da houz. prepare to lose 50 iq points.
    Challenge Accepted

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    Challenge Accepted
    ..... chingu we could be penna hunters men.. but *sigh* youre still in venus !
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    ..... chingu we could be penna hunters men.. but *sigh* youre still in venus !
    Q_Q i cant beat pennas tho

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Its okay i can
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    Its okay i can
    yay

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Titanium
    People move to Mercury typically because there is something there at the time that Venus does not have. People play Venus because there is no lag and while it is under populated or people think there is no one to run with, most of the guilds and people who run dungeons in a set party don't feel the need to go to Mercury. It is not that we are too poor to go over. We just do not want to deal with the bull$h!t that is Mercury. I myself have transfered back and forth quite a few times. I have been known as ArtemizRaiyne or xMoni on both sides. I always went back to Venus because Mercury was more boring for me then Venus was until I quit. I would honestly hate to merge the servers as I actually do have chars on both sides and would not want to lose one for another. A few PROS to Venus are the lack of massive amounts of global spam (yes we have it but it is not as bad as Mercury). Also, while our gear is not high forcium grade, I have yet to see a Venus player who NEEDED forcium just to win in PVP/PK (Tridevil, HeiKv,sleeperdemon, xKuja, BodaciousTatas [I could go on and on but these are a few that] come to mind). None of those players I know have any piece of forcium gear on them and I have watched them kill people as badly as Romp has (I have also been on the ends of some of the attacks). Most Mercury people I have seen with a VERY SELECT FEW have all had forcium crap that they were then owned in. Some CONS to Venus is that we are smaller in numbers of population and many of our drops are not worth the alz pay out for the dungeons (our good $h!t is rare and goes for much more then on merc.) Some PROS to Mercury are a higher population base who regularly runs dungeons. Their epic drop prices are much lower then on Venus. Some CONS to Mercury is that with the higher pop base you have the issues of lag (also glitching and bugging). For those that care their 'ranking' would go down. Another con is when a Venus player transfers over if they do not have a friend already over and established in a guild they have a harder time getting into any of the ones actually worth a d@mn. [Might just be me that has this issue though, I like to make people hate me.] There is not really anything that can be or should be done, I honestly like all the true a$$holes are on Mercury. One thing I do miss is the actual players from Venus who you could pop off about something and in an instant you would have someone all over you because it offended them and pk would ensue. Now you do it and all you get is a bunch of spam on chat. *sadface* On a side note (since I obviously played Venus far more then Cathy did) Venus has many 'rich' people they just do not waste their alz on 'stupid' purchases and do not publicize their richness. We may be few but we are far from 'poor'.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

These arguments are starting to get off topic though. Its not about pro players. So what that Merc has more now? Some of the best players in Merc did come from Venus, but does that really matter? No.

The current GL of the strongest guild in Mercury is from Venus, and he's always been a good player. I would rather see people talk about how either server can be better for the communities tha arguing over who's cool or not.

I've been in both servers and like them both alot. The only reasons I stay in venus is because it's where most of my closer friends and my guild is. Venus is smaller yes, but it's capable of doing anything that mercury can, even if it's not as fast, we can still do it. And that's all that matters in the end.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast