Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hi, a logical way to vote

Banned
    3 out of the 5 nominees have "questionable" reputations....are you sure that's who you want sending to KR to represent us?

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    3 out of the 5 nominees have "questionable" reputations....are you sure that's who you want sending to KR to represent us?

3? Deng. I didn't know we even had any.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    i would love to able to block certain people's posts
    is this a case of calling the kettle black...lmao

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    This <removed> is not about who knows about cabal the most!. But about who will go to korea on a 5 stars hotel for 2 days on a paradisaical island!

If you are going to vote for the girl make sure she goes on bikini!
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-27-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    This shet is not about who knows about cabal the most!. But about who will go to korea on a 5 stars hotel for 2 days on a paradisaical island!

If you are going to vote for the girl make sure she goes on bikini!
    LMAO @ bikini comment why guys always want wet t shirt or bikini, oh yah they guys thats way.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    If you don't care (and by not caring you don't even play the game), then don't bother hanging around.
    I know more than "nothing about other classes". I have played every class, just not as extensively as others, but I DO understand alot about them and their skills and what to counter with. I wasn't taking credit on the whole event (No duh it was going to be here eventually), just the scoring concept, because that WAS my idea. You don't know the convo's with the GMs when I've asked them questions, so go bug someone else. I've never claimed to be that great, but I've also always been limited to internet speed.
    >You pretty much know nothing about the other classes and how this game works. Do you really need me to search and dig up old threads? Other people can do that if they don't believe me, I'm not wasting effort in doing so.
    >That's cool convo's with GM... would you like a carebear?
    >You've never claimed to be that great, sorry you're terribad, you're not great at all.
    >ponies.
    Last edited by doomer123; 09-27-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I voted for XI yesterday, i was caught between him and Val, but i thought XI had a more all around experience in the game.
    I dont play much anymore, but i think that XI might have insight as how to make the game more fun to play.

*-* I just wanna see the results already!

P.S. Hoping for an upset!

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    >You pretty much know nothing about the other classes and how this game works. Do you really need me to search and dig up old threads? Other people can do that if they don't believe me, I'm not wasting effort in doing so.
    >That's cool convo's with GM... would you like a carebear?
    >You've never claimed to be that great, sorry you're terribad, you're not great at all.
    >ponies.
    You have no credible words since you don't play. Grow up some or go watch your little ponies thingy, but stop talking about what you don't know.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

xi is the only one that truly deserves to go to korea. do we really want to send 3 noobs over to embarrass NA? we need people who can ask the right questions and focus on the core concepts of the game - and possess the skills to show the rest of the world what NA is made of. clearly xi meets these ideals (and to a lesser extent, romp).

the vids were pure garbage- i'd have like to see more of the achievements of the individuals in the game.

valdoroth may appear to know a lot about the game but in reality is nothing more than an armchair philosopher. he lacks the skills and knowledge of how the game really works.

gregfishin is just plain creepy nuff said.

xmiyuu is just the token girl fawned over by the obsessive neckbeard basement dwellers of the game.

romp shows commitment to the game and definitely strives to be the best. i'm not overly fond of the guy but he does show the skills almost on par with xi. he understands the game and how to play it well.

the people to vote for here should be very clear.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast