Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hi, a logical way to vote

My vote goes to whoever I feel has everyone's interest in mind. Personally I want to have all suggestions and issues brought to Korea with the hopes of making our gameplay experience better. If you can do that, then your qualified to go.

Lmao @ this thread because if you think about it its a day late and a dollar short the majority of the community has already voted...
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    not trolling or anithing but greg`s vid was pretty retarded and he was trying to hard if u ask me...

for me the pl who should go are xi,romp and val.
    <3 miyuu
    I'd have a 5 min vid if I was trying as hard as you were saying, namsayin?

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    this isnt hate but honestly im gonna laugh when everyone see's the video, and see's who you vote for. i see in his thread about val - "knows alot about the game, nw, blah blah, hes skilled". but realisticly he's not, i never was either. then again im not participating either. really wish more of you would vote for someone who knows how to play the game well, good communications (i dont mean get in your e-pants either). when it sums up miyu / val are gonna win. how do miyu / val set a good image. i don't really care about greg . feeling is mutual but atleast he wasnt just sittin on his vid like a retard he actually put some thought process into it unlike you guessed it val.
    idc for romp but least he knows some basics, and with the help of xi he has developed more of waht to do in some certain situations, eh well miyu is miyu shes no nicoleownsyou so i dont expect much.
    just wish more woudl support xi, and have the votes being fair not 2 sided. rip xi
    <3 Mang

Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    val s at everything important and his video was so painfully boring i quit watching it

romp can play well with his gear but idk how he will be on a level playing field

xi can freestyle with most classes, wiz being his best but he does horribly at fs to be honest. plus he is extremely arrogant

greg honestly isn't exactly a great player but at least he's a generally nice guy, something no other candidates have

miyuu. idk what to say, she has nothing special whatsoever but if you really want to vote for her because she is a she then go for it

just my opinion. but it doesn't take me more than a few seconds to come up with a much better selection of players
    <3 Mang, My skill is in NW :P These guys are nice if ya get to know em, idk 'bout Miyuu but she seems like a nce girl. ;D
    Last edited by MandaloreTheIndomitible; 09-26-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    The only answer is the chick. I mean, she danced and stuff.

Also, is food expenses for whoever goes covered by EST? If so, than the chick definitely should go. If Romp or 11 go, EST would be bankrupt and there would be no more Cabal for us to play.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Lmao @ this thread because if you think about it its a day late and a dollar short the majority of the community has already voted...
    I'd hate to tell you this but im still gettin votes for xi. good for val he'll be in this no matter what. but majority havent voted yet and i am still getting guilds / old friends in venus to vote for xi
    I think NA should do the same thing have that Q&A thing, pvp and w/e else is involved in the event.
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    you guys are all speds. all i see is vote for val on this front page and i'm asking you guys are really that stupid LOL

let's see what val has
    > good gear and fails terribly in war/ freestyle/ pvp in general which is pretty much 90% of this game
    > event ideas he takes credit for when it's pretty obvious it will happen down the line eventually
    > knows nothing about other classes, therefore having no insight to what character classes need

let's see what romp has
    > good gear and average skill
    > has only played wizard
    > no original ideas

let's see what xi has
    > average gear and probably the best player
    > has played every class and was recognized for it
    > ideas revolving around the pvp part of the game

let's see what miyuu has
    > a cute girl

now which is the most obvious to vote for?

but w/e this game is dead
    If you don't care (and by not caring you don't even play the game), then don't bother hanging around.
    I know more than "nothing about other classes". I have played every class, just not as extensively as others, but I DO understand alot about them and their skills and what to counter with. I wasn't taking credit on the whole event (No duh it was going to be here eventually), just the scoring concept, because that WAS my idea. You don't know the convo's with the GMs when I've asked them questions, so go bug someone else. I've never claimed to be that great, but I've also always been limited to internet speed.

Romp does know a bit more than you credit him, and ideas. Maybe if you had actually been a guildy you would have known that or even played, you'd know that, but you don't so...yea.

XI is the only one you didn't criticise. I do think he'll go and he should.

Miyuu has come a long way from being a newer player. She's got more than just being "cute" in her favor.

And as Romp said, you left out the fish, greg. He's got great character, is creative, and knows the game well enough to be a nominee and more.

And as for the video. I know mine was lame (I never do vids of myself much less take pics often), but at least I was on topic. The topic was "Why you love cabal." Also I did it in a freaking hotel on my laptop that had none of my videos (bcs I was buying a condo that week).

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    majority havent voted yet and i am still getting guilds / old friends in venus to vote for xi
    lol...just because you're getting a few people to vote doesn't mean majority hasn't...lol...it only means a few haven't voted. You do understand the differnce between a few and majorty...

@Valdoroth you don't need to justify yourself because someone thinks or says an opinion that you feel has no merit. I say just be confident in yourself knowledge that they don't know and it just an opinion...
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

lol...just because you're getting a few people to vote doesn't mean majority hasn't...lol...it only means a few haven't voted. You do understand the differnce between a few and majorty...

@Valdoroth you don't need to justify yourself because someone thinks or says an opinion that you feel has no merit. I say just be confident in yourself knowledge that they don't know and it just an opinion...
    stop typing in bright text/colours u annoying attention seeking mofo, i would love to able to block certain people's posts

Valid point. Quit players hardly have room to speak imo.

but I still don't like him bashing on other players as well who are still active in the community.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast