Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: turn your fcms into fchs lol

turn your fcms into fchs lol

Ok I won't even try to hide it : yes I'm doing this to increase my craft exp. problem? I don't have one

so here's the deal. I can craft your useless (and poorly selling) force core mediums into force cores highs.

I don't charge anything (that would be ridiculous) just give me 8 fcms+ 80 force core pieces and I'll craft them into force core highs (5). Those sell faster than fcms and for a little bit more

pm me in game (Abalone)

Also if you do not want to give force core pieces and would just like to make a donation of your ugly, slow selling, inventory consuming fcms, be my guest ^-^
    Last edited by Abi; 09-27-2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: typo

ohhhh eralllleeee?

u forgot to mention that they fail a decent amount so they prolly wont be getting anything back ^^

I dont fail that often, do you? o_O

same with entry items... I fail maybe 1 entry out of 10

The battlegears craft tho.... What the f.... about it, I haven't even succeeded once yet

I forgot to mention also : I see a lot of people just dropping them on the floor in BI (not even npc for 10k) so I'm guessing they wouldn't really care if it failed

Titanium
    force core medium is 20k something, fch is 150k, but force core pieces costs way more ( 4m a stack in merc), so i suggest you should just sell your fcp

wait.. fcms are worth 20k to npcs? or... whaaaat?

no it's 10k o.O lol idk what he's smokin'