Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Crafted Red Osmium Blade 30% cd vs Forcium Katana 20% cd

Crafted Red Osmium Blade 30% cd vs Forcium Katana 20% cd

Which would be better between a Crafted Red Osmium Blade 30% cd or a Forcium Katana 20% cd - the Katana would be better stats, but 10% cd less... I currently have a Crafted Red Osmium Blade +4 2 slot 30% cd, not sure exactly how much it would sell for, but im guessing arond 150-200m.. if I sell the blade and get a Katana (+5 10m) not sure on a +7/9 price yet.. but if I sell and buy a forc Kat, I could use the extra money to put towards new gear... is it worth it for a Forci Kat +7/9 to have the added att versus the 10% critical damage? Already my cd is rather low...

Attack: 650
    Magic Attack: 473
    Defense: 627
    Attack Rate: 2611
    Defense Rate: 2107
    Critical Rate 50%/50%
    Critical Damage 118%
    Sword Skill Amp 14%

So.. sell the blade for a katana + cash, or keep the blade and try to upgrade to +7/9 and wait on a new weapon?

30dmg red osm will last you till probably t4 only decent at +10 not a easy
    I use +9 20 dmg forcy kat now lacking a bit of cdi but i do fine with it in t5 (forcy kat/blade +9/+10 helps your base attack)
    By 140 20dmg forcy weps with cr2 are the best if you can't afford 40 dmg topaz/redosm

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    30dmg red osm will last you till probably t4 only decent at +10 not a easy
    I use +9 20 dmg forcy kat now lacking a bit of cdi but i do fine with it in t5 (forcy kat/blade +9/+10 helps your base attack)
    By 140 20dmg forcy weps with cr2 are the best if you can't afford 40 dmg topaz/redosm
    I sold the Red Osmi Blade for 180m and then bought/made a Forci Kat +8 20 cdi for 140m, allowing me to buy a Topaz Orb 26 cdi (had 17 cdi) so increased my attack and only lost 1 cdi