Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guild Emblem Event dp calculation

i want to know so that i can: 1. calculate my guild's dp according to their formula so that i can confirm that they're recording it properly and 2. so that i can calculate how far we're behind. i know some ppl that have alrdy sent gms msgs via forum, facebook and even through ticket yet they're not replying at all. y so tightlipped about it? it's rather suspicious to me tbh. as many ppl would agree with me it's obvious that certain ppls and/or guilds r favoured moreso than others and to be so tightlipped about this formula leaves the door wide open for the event to be rigged cuz noone knows if wat's being recorded is even accurate. just my 2 cents.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    OMG no one cares that you like being ignorant,

it's a legitimate question, some people do care enough and want to know, so please, leave if you don't.
    For reals Cathy, just shut your mouth and let them try and get their answer...
    ý am wery noop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noop View Post
    For reals Cathy, just shut your mouth and let them try and get their answer...
    Lol everybody in this thread who's complaining about not knowing the multiplication/division factor is just saying "its suspicious" and "some guilds are favored" etc etc. They're just trying to promote conspiracy theories/crying about why their guild isn't ranked and the event is rigged.

Anybody can say "we don't know if what they're doing is accurate" and it won't be affected by how much dp is multiplied. You could even take the cabal global camp voting, and say "we don't know if GM's rigged this event" but multiplying or dividing votes by 10 and calling it points isn't going to make a difference.

I already said: it doesn't matter if 1 dp = 1 point or 1 dp = 10 points. The end result is going to be the exact same thing. Whatever the DP is multiplied by is what we call arbitrary. Read a damn book or look it up in a dictionary.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-29-2012 at 12:01 PM.

i think you guys spend too much time arguing over this while instead you could be racking up points
    perfection #1 woo

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopuffy View Post
    i think you guys spend too much time arguing over this while instead you could be racking up points
    perfection #1 woo
    ElementalHavoc > Cocopuffy

OMG she's still going

Cathy, you dont seem to understand that I don't care either if the ratio is 1:10 or 1:23 or 1:whatever-bloody-odd-number. I just want to know what's the ratio to be able to plan out.

What's the problem with getting the number out? You scared other guilds will catch up to yours and beat you or something? Are you that insecure?
    Last edited by Abi; 09-29-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo

o man u r thick, how about even if i concede ur moot point. how r the guilds chasing 1st 2nd or 3rd supposed to know empirically how much dp they're behind and whether or not they stand a chance or should just save their time and move on if they dont know exaclty how much they're behind. clearly the values r being reduced by some sort of multiplier and so how is say for example a guild that has 100 points know how much dp they're behind with respect toa guild that has 200 points. it's clearly not 100 dp, it could be 500, 1000, etc. at which point it would be beneficial to understand so that they can save time by not bothering if the lead is too large, etc. i had a much more crude response but i decided to take the high road and not resort to that kind of language altho ironically im sure many ppl here would understand it alot better if i did. now if u insist on continuing to force ur opinion on others then ill just tell u off like i had originally planned to.

OMG she's still going

Cathy, you dont seem to understand that I don't care either if the ratio is 1:10 or 1:23 or 1:whatever-bloody-odd-number. I just want to know what's the ratio to be able to plan out.

What's the problem with getting the number out? You scared other guilds will catch up to yours and beat you or something? Are you that insecure?
    I am, because the guild that's in 2nd place right after mine hacks =(

Banned
    OMG she's still going

I already said its not hard to use fractions. If you gain 100 points and another guild gains 200 points, you need to more than double your dp output. Is that really difficult to figure out and plan?

And my guild got an Emblem 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    ElementalHavoc > Cocopuffy
    negative

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast