Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guild Emblem Event dp calculation

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I am, because the guild that's in 2nd place right after mine hacks =(
    What guild is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What guild is that?
    Vinacabal, they're all random viets you've never even heard of...plus they only have 2 lvl 180+ and 2 170+. I honestly don't see how they could manage to keep up with our DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Lol everybody in this thread who's complaining about not knowing the multiplication/division factor is just saying "its suspicious" and "some guilds are favored" etc etc. They're just trying to promote conspiracy theories/crying about why their guild isn't ranked and the event is rigged.

Anybody can say "we don't know if what they're doing is accurate" and it won't be affected by how much dp is multiplied. You could even take the cabal global camp voting, and say "we don't know if GM's rigged this event" but multiplying or dividing votes by 10 and calling it points isn't going to make a difference.

I already said: it doesn't matter if 1 dp = 1 point or 1 dp = 10 points. The end result is going to be the exact same thing. Whatever the DP is multiplied by is what we call arbitrary. Read a damn book or look it up in a dictionary.
    You're bad I play fa better then you smashing my face on the keyboard k?

Banned
    if you're running dx dungeons and solo dungeons (ft1/sod) and think you can catch up to the lead guilds, you are either hopelessly optimistic or just plain retarded.

Banned
    would help if we knew the famous formula cuz that list doesnt seem accurate if u ask me........

Banned
    who cares what the formula is? the formula is same for everyone.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Vinacabal, they're all random viets you've never even heard of...plus they only have 2 lvl 180+ and 2 170+. I honestly don't see how they could manage to keep up with our DP.
    ?
    how is aion a lvl3 guild still while bananalicious is now a lvl3 guild with less active people and we started from 1 since last event?

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    ?
    how is aion a lvl3 guild still while bananalicious is now a lvl3 guild with less active people and we started from 1 since last event?
    magic

Banned
    ?
    Because I p-leveled up banana

?
    The original AioN is level5, we used an alt guild for the event :s no competition namsayin arch :3

Btw: IMICHUCUMBAKMENG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast