Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: This is how ppl get rich

This is how ppl get rich

i think u guys know crossfaith ( izorro) alot ppls say he's nice and rich but no... u guys are so wrong ...
    he 's scammer
    he just scammed my friend 3.6b +os helm fs 36dmg+15
    from buying his acc bin kat os 40dmg+15
    and topaz cry 7/34 +15
    my friend and him was like good friend so my friend dont need midd man on him
    then after he get 3.6b +helm+15
    he logoff
    and my friend was blocked on his facebook

then later when i'm at channel 8 bi
    i saw hjm shout sell os helm fs +15 that he scamm from my friend

so plz ppl watchout this guy

crossfaith=izorro=scammer

and plz GM help my friend and check this guy out
    i think my friend already send ticket

Shadow Titanium
    is he the guy that trying to sell a +15 orb or cry 26dmg

Your friend better have SS of the transaction or he is just spinning his wheels with reporting ticket with that said good luck to your friend and hope it all work out in his favor. Oh and thx for the heads up about "crossfaith=izorro=scammer"

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

he has been scamming around for sometime now, in both mercury and venus. He tends to agree to sell his account binding items at reasonable prices, given a middle person of his choice. But he will try to rush you to proceed with the purchase when the middle person is OFFLINE, and ofcourse asking you to give him 1/2 of the agreed price beforehand. When the middle person is ONLINE, he will say "I've changed my mind" and increase the price or only sell the item with a bunch of other junks for a stupid high price. He has a lvl 109 capella FS in mercury, used to be a cap bringer for some time few months ago, and trying to sell his noob with a killian's ring. One time he claimed that a Venus female WI named Cyrillz (or something similar) from guild Perfection was his alternate char though I was not able to confirm this info. Be careful with this noob.
    Last edited by Melewa; 10-04-2012 at 09:18 AM.