Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Gear Suggestion.

Banned

Gear Suggestion.

I recently came back and need a little guidance regarding my gear. If anyone can help me i would be grateful. This is what i currently have. Now keep in mind i'm not rich...

Helm: Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow +8 (20CD/5CR)
    Suit: Forcium Battle Suit of Will +7 It has Empty slot.
    Gloves: Forcium Battle Gloves of Apm +3 (3% Amp)
    Boots: Forcium Battle Boots +6 (3% Amp) It has Empty slot.
    Sword: Forcium Katana of Destruction +9 (20CD) and +2 added damage.
    Crystal: Topaz Crystal of Deathblow +7 (27CD)

Rings: Critical Ring +1 (x3) and The Mergahephs ring.
    Necklace: Amulet of Pain +5
    Earings: Vamp Earing +2 (x2)
    Bracelet: Bracelet of Fighter +2 (x2)
    Epaulet: Epaulet of Fighter +6
    Belt: Belt of Rapid +4 but i have Belt of Damp waiting for me in warehouse for lvl 155.

I'm level 151 ATM. Any legit advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance. If there's anything else you need to know just mention it. I haven't played in well over 2 years so i'm rusty.

Minimum:30cdi +9 osm helm, 2 slot 7 amp osm suit,7amp 1/2slot osm gloves and boots, oru you can do 4amp +9 forcy boss if you wanna keep a little HP and def, 20 dmg +9 forcy cry

Accessories minimum: aop+5, cr1x2, AC rof+9 ,merg ring, bof+3 of amp, either vamp earrings+6 orgood dros if you plan on getting mp rune, belt of damp/vital +4.
    Switch all that around and you can duoing and trio ic2/aos2 for better gear
    that's dependent on the minimum budget choices
    Tell me type exact price range and ill tell you exactly what you can buy o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseForMe View Post
    I recently came back and need a little guidance regarding my gear. If anyone can help me i would be grateful. This is what i currently have. Now keep in mind i'm not rich...

Helm: Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow +8 (20CD/5CR) > Osm 36 CD Helm +9

Suit: Forcium Battle Suit of Will +7 It has Empty slot. > Osm 7/50 or 7/100 Suit +9, or Craftsmans Teragrace 7 Amp

Gloves: Forcium Battle Gloves of Apm +3 (3% Amp) > Osm/Craftsmans Teragrace 7 Amp Glove +9

Boots: Forcium Battle Boots +6 (3% Amp) It has Empty slot. > Osm/Craftsmans Teragrace 7 Amp Boot +9

Sword: Forcium Katana of Destruction +9 (20CD) and +2 added damage. > Forci Kat 20 cd +11 (or low + 26 cd Kat)

Crystal: Topaz Crystal of Deathblow +7 (27CD) > 26 cd forci / 36 cd lapis/topaz

Rings: Critical Ring +1 (x3) and The Mergahephs ring. > Crit 2's

Necklace: Amulet of Pain +5

Earings: Vamp Earing +2 (x2) > As high vamp earrings as your honor will let you get

Bracelet: Bracelet of Fighter +2 (x2) > Bracelet of Fighter +3 of Amp (8 Amp on each)

Epaulet: Epaulet of Fighter +6 > Eof7 (this is obvious...)

Belt: Belt of Rapid +4 but i have Belt of Damp waiting for me in warehouse for lvl 155. > Belt of Vital+4 for pve, Damp for pvp

I'm level 151 ATM. Any legit advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance. If there's anything else you need to know just mention it. I haven't played in well over 2 years so i'm rusty.
    Above are some reasonable upgrades you could get.

The cheapest and most efficients ones for you to work on first are Bracelets, Suit, and Helm.

Then gloves and boots.

Epaulet of Fighter+7 and Crit rings can come later.

And your weapons are already pretty decent (so they'll be expensive to replace) so those can be replaced last.

I also suggest avoiding Character Binding items at low level, so in the future if you get a new item, you will be able to sell your old one. If your old items are character binding you won't be able to do anything with them.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-30-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Banned
    Thanks guys! That gives me something to work with for the time being.

Banned
    Should i get Osmium +9 7apm/50HP or osmium craftsman with 7apm/100hp and empty slot then try to upgrade to craftsman suite?

+9 craftsman if you can afford overcraft

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Currently Im using this set at lvl 121:

Forcium Suit of Amp +7 3/50
    Forcium Boots of Amp +7 3/50
    Forcium Boots of Amp +7 3/2
    Osmium Helm of Ann +5 26 cdi
    Forcium Kat +8 20 cdi
    Topaz Orb of DB +6 26 cdi
    CR+1 (1)
    RoL+1 (3)
    AoP+4
    EoP+6
    BoV+2

Working on the honor currently to wear BoF+2 and Vamp Earrings +2

I'm using the Forcium 3% amp set for the defence bonuses, however, if you have no issue with the defense, Id suggest a 7% amp Osmium as Cathy mentioned if you can afford it, or if you wanted to go in the long run, 7% amp Forci/SIG (if it exists xD)

Honestly I don't know which would be better, the forcium or osmium sets, I was low on defence and a guildy was selling the forcium cheap so I got it off him (225m all 3) rather than getting off the AH.... I still need to upgrade my Orb, Bracelets, Earrings, Epaulet and Helm.... heres some of the upgrades im looking into getting currently (when I can afford)

Bracelet of Fighter +2/3 [x2](when i get the honor)
    Vamp Earing +2/3 [x2] (when I get the honor)
    Epaulet of Fighter +7/sig
    Mergaheph's Ring (gota eod farm - hate it)
    Critical Ring +2 [x2]
    Ring of Luck +2// Ring of Fighter +9/10
    S.Tit Helm of Outrageous 3 slot cdi 7 amp or 2 slot 40 cdi// Osmium Helm of DB 36 cdi +9/10

The bracelets and earrings are cheap, but the rest of the stuff Im looking to upgrade is going to cost a lot, and bad thing is, I dont even know fully if itd be worth it to get some of it... I have 50%/51% crit rate, so need to work on increasing my crit dmg and amp (117/12) but only way to really work on those is by downgrading to Osmi 7% amp, and I dont want to loose the def bonus Forci gives