Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Good Day, Update_330.dat.cabal NEED IT!

Lightbulb Good Day, Update_330.dat.cabal NEED IT!

As title inscribes, I need a file for my cabal to update and so I can play. Each time I click my cabal icon to launch the game. I t automatically updates and after a long time waiting, It gets to 98% of downloading update_330.dat and I then get an error saying *failed to create the folder or the file* or something like that and I tried both steps in your Common Problems thread. From what I think, All I have to do is manually insert the file where it needs to go in the update folder in my Cabal directory. So instead of my launcher having problems with doing what it does automatically, I figured that I'd just download it myself and see what happens from there. I'm sure it will work perfectly. To anyone who can just send a copy of their file to my email, that would be great as well. I will also leave a screenshot later on. If you think you can identify whats going on with my launcher, feel free to leave a reply.

Thank you for reading,
    [email protected]

" Fail to create D:\Program Files(x32)\Cabal Online (NA-Global)\launcher\update\update_330.dat"
    ^That is what it says when it happens.

To the kind soul that sent it, Iwould like to thank you very much!! My cabal is working now. Thanks alot!!!

This thread can be closed.