Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since Help Desk wont even do a thing.

Well, heres more videos from someone else since they dont have a youtube account.

Quack

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Well, heres more videos from someone else since they dont have a youtube account.

Oh yeah that wizards name is OdinWI something like that .. also theres many moreeeeeee hackers in t4 proc.. gosh t4 procs if u wanna win just tell us! we'll let u guys have the chance.

*PEWPEW*

lol its cuz u guys is to op :>

Shadow Titanium
    who gives a sht what he titled the video lol and those hack logs are only checked if the GM's arent being lazy. Andddd you can hack w/o things being shown on a log lol. The main things that get stored in logs are the diferent EC6 that you get from using no delay/cooldown. If the server cared a little more they wouldnt like win7 64bit users hack w/o needing a bypass. just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    who gives a sht what he titled the video lol and those hack logs are only checked if the GM's arent being lazy. Andddd you can hack w/o things being shown on a log lol. The main things that get stored in logs are the diferent EC6 that you get from using no delay/cooldown. If the server cared a little more they wouldnt like win7 64bit users hack w/o needing a bypass. just sayin
    First if some one say here is a picture of a dog and I look and its a picture of a cat well I'm going to think they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. This is why title correction...daaa! and obviously you gave a sht thats why you commented..lol

As for the GMs being lazy thats just your opinion. How would you know you don't work along side them. There has always been QQing about GMs not doing enough this doesn't mean its so.

Your wrong about the checking logs. The error logs are just one thing they record. From what I've read they also contain a list of ban-able hacks as well as other info that will red flag an account. I will concede that it does require EST to take the time to look into the flagged account.

And lastly what makes you think EST likes the win7 abilty to allow GG bypass for your info I'm sure they don't like it but its not an EST issue its a GG issue and from what I understand EST has made Inca aware of this.

BTW you sound angry...why so mad...its just a discussion about hacking...don't take it so personal...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

[GM] Kato
    Hi LSW,

Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12