Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Woah?!?

Woah?!?

Thinking about making a blader I got on the level 1 I just made and I find that some of the attack skills give cr and cd?! how long does this last? I noticed there are multiple skills like this if I max them out and combo them can I just get crazy rate and cd from that and use rings for something else? Or is it like the amp in all other classes skills and only lasts one move? this has me slightly freaking out so if you guys can help me out on that thanks o.o

lasts until the skill is over

RedOsmium
    You'd be better off pretending the rate in your skills doesn't exist and building for extra rate.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    lasts until the skill is over
    wow your back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Thinking about making a blader I got on the level 1 I just made and I find that some of the attack skills give cr and cd?! how long does this last? I noticed there are multiple skills like this if I max them out and combo them can I just get crazy rate and cd from that and use rings for something else? Or is it like the amp in all other classes skills and only lasts one move? this has me slightly freaking out so if you guys can help me out on that thanks o.o
    It's only for that one skill.

If you have 30/50 rate, and you use a skill that has +10 rate, that skill will be 40/50. And the next skill will just use your normal rate unless that skill also has +rate.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    You'd be better off pretending the rate in your skills doesn't exist and building for extra rate.
    This; cannot emphasize this enough. You're not gonna have the rate for some of your best skills too like Impact stab/Force kick, and in bm2/bm3. If you really want to make use of that +rate on your skills get more Max Crit Rate, but get your Crit Rate as high as possible regardless. If it's possible for you to have 60/60 rate all of the time, do that.
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Got it thanks guys, I thought it might last like 2 or 3 seconds enough to do something you know? I appreciate the info.

It's basically when the skill is applied.