Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it that Cabal US have to work so hard while Cabal EU, KR have it easy?

Titanium

Why is it that Cabal US have to work so hard while Cabal EU, KR have it easy?

Cabal EU turtle drop is ridiculous, players profit!

Cabal US drop rate decrease..WTF?

Maybe this why Cabal US community is declining...or this is done on purpose because EST is gradually moving out of US?

You're really QQ'ing about cabal drop rate... lol ?
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Players have been QQing about drop rate since back in Feb of 08 and when EST nerf-ed the Alz drop amount well we all learned to deal with it cause not much we can do anyway. But hey from what I hear they will be increasing the drops and rates just a bit with ep10. Guess we will just have to wait and see until then.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Players have been QQing about drop rate since back in Feb of 08 and when EST nerf-ed the Alz drop amount well we all learned to deal with it cause not much we can do anyway. But hey from what I hear they will be increasing the drops and rates just a bit with ep10. Guess we will just have to wait and see until then.
    .00000001 increase <removed> yea >:0
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 10-01-2012 at 05:18 PM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    .00000001 increase fawk yea >:0
    hey man! increase is increase at least! No complaints

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    .00000001 increase fawk yea >:0
    I feal yaw but again not much we can do about it if so...lol

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Increase droprates -> prices drop -> you can't sell anything because everyone already has it -> you still don't have anything you need.

our player base is like a small village compared to their city. so with there servers you see more epic drops etc. compared to na.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    our player base is like a small village compared to their city. so with there servers you see more epic drops etc. compared to na.
    And that also means more people buy items, so things can always sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Increase droprates -> prices drop -> you can't sell anything because everyone already has it -> you still don't have anything you need.
    This.

If we had the same amount of epic drops, nobody would buy anything like berserk fury said because everyone would already have all the epic gear they need, which means not everyone can get what they want; that's just the nature of the beast, a barter economy (the most severe form of capitalism).

The best thing you can do is try to get rich with the current drop lists/rates, because changing it to make it easier for you means making it even easier for others. In proportion to each other, it wouldn't make you any richer or stronger.

well they didnt have to increase drop rate for inflation on the game... look at prices of all the ammys and rings... more than half what they used to be, and yeah i know you'll say something about the daily event, and yet you people want an increase on drop rate.... IF that ever happend crit ring2 would go down to like 50 mil ? how do you people expect to make money, even if youre not crafting dont expect such to drop every run.... hell if you craft it you're just loseing money even if it has success. id like to correct you people have been f'n whining about it for longer than estsoft. their is nothing wrong with the drop rate. they need to decrease it more. nothing is a rarity now. pointless as hell now. just my opinion.
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast